-56 Pounds....245 to 188.... PICTURES!

Options

Replies

• countrygal2004
    countrygal2004 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You can really see the difference from the side view. You are such an inspiration. Thank you for posting the pictures. As hard as it is to put them up, it helps the rest of us stay motivated. I look at pics like yours everyday on here to keep me motivated so I too can one day show my progress. Keep up the fantastic work.
    Fantastic progress! I was just thinking today about how much weight I used to carry around (an additional 40 lbs) and how much extra I still am (20ish lbs) in terms of dumbells. Can you imagine carrying around a stack of five 10lb dumbells and a 5lb right now? Celebrate this moment and be proud of your photo progress!

I was thinking about that yesterday while I was running my first organized 5K fun run. I look forward to the day when I can say...I used to carry around an extra 110 lbs (60 now but 110 from the start) and now I can run like the wind...well, maybe. :smile:

Congrats on your amazing progress and keep up the good work.
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! :smile:
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic... well done
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job! I too started my journey March 5th. I am down similar to you. I didn't before pictures - so it's nice to see the huge difference on other people.
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Congrats and keep up the good work!!!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome! I am very proud of you! :smile:
  • smgouzie
    smgouzie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!
  • jlsoules
    jlsoules Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    So the one thing on my body I HATE the most...my "back boobs". You have given me proof that they can and will get smaller and hopefully disappear!! I have noticed mine getting smaller but seeing it in your pics has given me more inspiration to keep on going!!

Keep up the great work!! You're looking amazing!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    In six months!?! Amazing! And thank you for being brave enough to share photos - you know how inspiring it is to see others' success. Good luck and keep it up - just imagine what the next two photos are going to look like in 3 and 6 months' time!!!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I started off at a similar weight to you, and a few months behind. Being 5ft 5 too it nice to see where I can be following in your foot step. (friend request on its way)
  • OliveDove18
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing!! You deserve a HUGE pat on the back!! Keep up the great work, you'll be at your goal weight in no time!!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks so much for posting!! Fantastic job!! Inspiring!!
  • lwasb
    Options
    You've done soooooo well - many congratulations and bog respect - great job!
  • drcrisos
    drcrisos Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am so impressed with what you've done, how far you have come, the strength it took and how truly inspiring you are!
    The thought of anyone seeing pics of me, makes me cringe. You have truly inspired me to have a different outlook on making this work.
    You look great! Keep it up and thank you for the motivation!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    No wonder your smiling!!! what a result :D

well done
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Huge difference - well done :flowerforyou:
  • gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks For posting. I have twice that much weight to lose, so seeing your photos is going to help motivate myself! It can be overwhelming to have a lot of weight to lose... nice to know there are others out there who are doing it.

DITTO, what she said!!! AWESOME JOB!!!
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    You all are so kind, thank you <3 ( :

P.s. I didn't expect to post these anywhere EVER so the ones with my face I wasn't even trying to look pretty, I look like a dork lol. But thank you all

<3
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!! Well done!