Replies

• chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WOW! this is amazing!!!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Wooooow that is amazing! are you on bodybuilding.com??
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    AMAZING...WOW WOW WOW
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You are...simply AMAZING! I had to pick my jaw up for your after bikini shots. I loved, loved your story too. I love how real you got - want to lose weight? Don't eat so much. Why do we gain or maintain weight? We eat too much. There's so much truth in that simplicity. You're an inspiration. Well done.
  • whodatlixxie
    Options
    WOW - you just told my story, well at least the part about being fit but not being able to get weight off!!! In March I had THAT MOMENT when I knew I had to do something different. It is really all about calories in and calories out! Portion control was an eye opening experience. My doctor, female, same age as me, experiencing same issues suggested that I needed to really pay attention to calories. She led me to MFP - for the database and logging features, said it helped her.

I have lost 23 pounds so far - slowly but surely. Sometime steadily at 1 - 2 pounds a week and other times oooo so slowly, but during those times I have seen my body change. Added jazzercise to my exercise routine (previously only walking) and can see the difference with the very little bit of weight work and core work that comes with that program. Presently investigating adding in true weight training and plan to do so within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for sharing - sometimes as a 51 year old female I feel so alone out there in the world trying to get to a healthy weight and change my lifestyle. You are truly an inspiration and one day I want to be able to write that same story!!! You rock!
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! I think you have literally changed my life! Thank you so much for posting your story and the pictures. You look absolutely amazing and definitely look 20+ years younger than your age! I'm only 18, but I want to be just like you because you really have the ideal body! Thank you so much!!! :)
    I have always neglected strength training and I never took portion control into much consideration. What do you normally eat each day? Are there any strength training plans you recommend for me?
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    This is definitely one of he best transformations I've seen, especially emphasizing the importance of weight training. You look incredible and so much younger. Congratulations!
  • ouddy29
    ouddy29 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW you look FANTASTIC!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Nice Work!!! I am really inspired!!!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Omg!!!!!! Amazing work. I'm so envious of your stomach especially! X
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 as well. Your story is inspirational!!! I hope to look as amazing as you some day!
  • sarahbeanz
    sarahbeanz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I'm working on this.....i'm half way there....hope to look like you one day!!
  • martha1514
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for posting all your great information!
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing! Bumping read all about it later.
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted this...very inpirational! I know your right too because its how I first lost all my weight (110lbs - taking it day by day, listening to my body) Somewhere I lost lifestyle I made for myself and put some of the weight back. Now Im struggling with "dieting" and I know its wrong and I'm obsessing about it...this just motivated me to STOP obsessing about everything and take it day be day. Also helped me decide to definately get ESE!

Thank You! :flowerforyou:
  • lauralind5
    lauralind5 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation! Your story is exactly what my docs (I work for endocrinologists) keep telling me. Thanks for the confirmation :)
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your post - thank you for sharing. I am 47 and been struggling to lose weight for over a year. It seems I continue losing and gaining the same 5-8 pounds over and over and over. I just googled Eat Stop Eat and I am ordering it tonight!!! It makes perfect sense for me. Thank you for sharing.
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Very motivational.
  • hosegirl
    Options
    You look great. My quesstion is. DId you use MFP at all????
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Wooooow that is amazing! are you on bodybuilding.com??

I have a profile there but don't use it much. I thought I would find female friends there who like to workout but instead I get a bunch of guys who want to flirt and I'm not looking for that. I'm into fitness not flirting! LOL I'm http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/califgirlbobbie/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!