Jillian Michael's 30 day shred completed!

Options

Replies

• pinklotus89
    pinklotus89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your result is incredible. Great job. I am half way through the 30 shred and wanted to quit. But after seeing your achievement, it really has inspired me to finish it to the end.
  • susulani
    Options
    Even your arms look fabulous! Kudos for completing the challenge. Now what??
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    That's great! You should be very proud. I'm going to restart it amd finish it this time.
  • KarleyK
    KarleyK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :happy: You go girl! you look fantastic! question did you do the dvd every day? I have it but have not started it. Let me know please!!!!
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW !! I have started with 30 DS and this is my third day . I am already having sore arms.

I needed some success stories and woohoo , bumped into your story .

You are an inspiration for me now and I shall work hard till I get to my goal

much love <3
  • ShaunieR
    ShaunieR Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look good. You just inspired me!!
  • jaisaansmommy
    Options
    Looking good, keep it up!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck with the boot camp!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Great result MzVonda, well done for finishing it!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Great job! And I can't believe how many pounds you lost!!! You rarely see that with the 30 DS!!! Way to go!
  • kachochan
    Options
    Good job!
    Keep it up!

I've started it couple of days ago and we'll see how it will work on me.

Cheers!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You're amazing.

I just finished level 1 day 4 about an hour ago and let me tell you... day 30 never seemed so far away!!! LOL. It's getting easier(ish) but yeah, the thought of level 2 scares me, let alone level 3!

Great work, keep it up!!
  • Cynlou1973
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I can see the difference. I am currently doing Jillian's Body Revolution. It's a hard, but good workout. Keep it up!
  • xBeckie_Sx
    Options
    to read later
  • sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    wow go you! You can immediately see the difference great job!
  • kachochan
    Options
    I've completed Day 3 level 1, but I also tried Level 2 yesterday, just out of curiosity.
    It was tough, but at the same time it was still doable.

I'll push myself and do 2 workouts everyday when I can.
    I'm also on MFP everyday with my 1300 calories limit.
    We'll see what happens. After all, Jillian is right - it's not gonna kill us :)

Let me know how things are going with 30DS ;) and good luck!

Cheers,
    K
  • LERadicalDreamer
    LERadicalDreamer Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is great! CONGRATS!! I have been eyeballing the 30DS DVDs at the local stores and i'm scared. lol How long is the actual workout video? You look great!

I watch them for free on Youtube. It's a great way to either save money, or see if it's a good fit for you.
  • LauraMcCourt
    LauraMcCourt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6, I ached so much on days 1-4 then it has eased off...im doing 10 days on each level before I move up so hopefully I won't get bored :)

P.s I can see my body changing already
  • ouddy29
    ouddy29 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Great Job and very inspirational for me!!! Thank You!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great i'm on day 8 of shred it with weights and i'm going to keep going. I love success stories!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!