• perpetual98
    Options
    maroneycutty.jpg
  • perpetual98
    Options
    Bumping for weekend friends! Feel free to add me
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    I'm not in WI... but I love the Packers (specifically Aaron Rodgers<3) Feel free to add :D
  • perpetual98
    Options
    From reading the blog, it sounds like I'm glad I'm not watching the Badgers tonight!
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    NW Chicagoland but most definitely a Packers fan! No better feeling than rubbing in how bad Cutler sucks on Friday at work ;) Feel free to add me too :)
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    If you're not watching the game :

halftime -- the Badgers trail Utah State 14-3. What is going on with the Badgers tonight?
  • perpetual98
    Options
    I'm watching a movie with my daughters but following the game on a blog. They lost so many coache after last year, I'm not too surprised.
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    Grew up in Edgerton, have family and friends scattered across the state haha! Live in Florida now though ;) feel free to add me!
  • perpetual98
    Options
    Sounds like the Badgers escaped. The Big10 season doesn't look too good for them.
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    Yeah, I just saw that they won. Doesn't seem like they'll do well this season :sigh:
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am in Southeast WI! =) Burlington here.
  • perpetual98
    Options
    I hope you guys all had a wonderful weekend! Brewers are 2.5 out of the second Wildcard spot! AND the Bears, Vikings and Lions lost in week 2!
  • heroldkelly
    heroldkelly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Western Wisconsin here! I walk along the Mississippi River on my route, and I STILL hate the Vikings!
  • JohnK580
    JohnK580 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Racine. I live in Texas, but I am still a die hard Packer's fan. I was a kid during the Lomdardi/Bart Starr years.
    I am also a Badger's fan too.
  • KatGalr
    Options
    Hey! From Milton, WI here. (About an hour south of Madison)
  • perpetual98
    Options
    Woot! Friend requests sent and accepted!
  • Benisma1
    Benisma1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm from Deforest Wi..