Housewives of new jersey

Options
2»

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    Just like Caroline, Jacqueline lost her appeal for me this season. I am not saying this to be mean, but she was pretty pathetic this season.
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Ok i'll admit i watch too.... i didn't see the show last night but i thought this season wasn't great. My favs are Kathy and Rich, Rich is so funny. Does anyone know what he does for a living?
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I believe Rich owns a bunch of gas stations.

I think he is hilarious as well, but Kathy is a moron for taking him to business meetings.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    He is pretty darn funny. Goofy guy. Cute family. Love that guys watch it!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Without a doubt, Rich & Kathy's kids are being raised the best in my opinion.
  • DJTJ34
    Options
    there's something wrong with you if you are a guy and you watch this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • charelg
    Options
    Definitely agree chapter.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    there's something wrong with you if you are a guy and you watch this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you clicked on this thread for what purpose?
  • MariAOK
    Options
    This is my guilty pleasure too! I love Kathy and Melissa. Used to love Caroline but she has been wrong and very bitter this season too. Theresa is CRAZY! Sometimes I have to think Bravo does this to create the drama. I mean can she really be like that! HA! But to me the best family is Kathy and Richie. Just love them and their kids. And you guys are right Chris seems to be an amazing husband and very put together guy. I also agree that Jacqueline did seem a little pathetic this season, I still have not seen last nights episode but I will tonight. And as far as men watching I dont think there is anything wrong with it. My hubby views in with me every once in a while and he thinks it is entertaining! He loves Joe Gorga thinks he is a riot! I stopped watching Atlanta because NeNe got on my nerves and I still watch Beverly Hills. Did not care for Miami and too bad because I grew up there and was really looking forward to it. I do not watch any of the other franchises.
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Staged for sure, but by Kim not Theresa. Unfortunately from the looks of the finale clips, they try to pin it on Theresa. They are giving her way too much credit. She's not that clever. I think she was seriously shocked and didn't want this to go down. But she should have pulled Melissa away and gave her a heads up before dinner.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I have to start this thread by saying I AM NOT on the Teresa band wagon. I do not like what she's become and I think Joe is an asshat.

But, wait. You could see the reaction Teresa had when that guy walked in and handed the champagne to them and said what he said. She looked physically ill. The color drained from her face. These reactions are not things you can fake. Now were they because the cameras were rolling? Or were they genuine? We'll never know because A) We weren't there & B) We are not in her head.

Funnily enough, when I saw Kim D's face, I thought "Oh you BEOTCH!" Because you could see the absolute look of triumph on her face. (I cannot stand her!) When he came back into the room, she told him she didn't want to speak of it, and told the Troll (Kim D) no more. Then at the dinner, the Troll's actions and words "I don't want any drama" (That's not the word she used and I don't have the episode on my dvr anymore, but you know what I mean) and Teresa's same reaction when he came over, she looked sick.

I don't think Teresa had her fingers in this one. I think it's the Troll all the way. That being said, it's going to be interesting next week. Yeah, I probably take way too much stock in this show. But it's a guilty pleasure and it is ONE thing my 15 yo and I get to do and there's not much we get to do together.

So, favorite wife: I'm liking Melissa and Jac. Jac was a bit of a space cadet this season, but for good good reason. I give her credit. Bless her heart.

Favorite hubby: I love Joey G. He's a goof ball and yes he's so totally inappropriate but he does truly love Melissa and his kids and it shows, and he's a hard worker.

So with that all being said, while it is considered "reality" tv, there are suggestions made. I still think tho it's the Troll pulling the strings in this. We'll soon see if Teresa had anything to do in it, but I do wonder. She's NOT that good of an actress.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    But she should have pulled Melissa away and gave her a heads up before dinner.

That's EXACTLY what I said!

An "Oh hey, btw..... The Troll did this......." would have been the right thing to do. ESPECIALLY since she's trying to rebuild their relationship for Joe G.
  • DJTJ34
    Options

Obviously to make fun of the guys that watch this show!!!! lol
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Next week might change some views on what went down last night. This GUY will be tuning in next week. When the season is over, I will make an appointment to see a therapist for my problem. :ohwell:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Obviously to make fun of the guys that watch this show!!!! lol

Well that is sure a manly thing to do.
  • charelg
    Options
    I think Theresa definitely had something to with it. She's always obsessed over making Melissa look bad and insists she was a stripper. Guess she wanted to catch her.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I think Theresa definitely had something to with it. She's always obsessed over making Melissa look bad and insists she was a stripper. Guess she wanted to catch her.

I agree, and she needed to do it in a way where she didn't look bad in front of her brother. I believe the "shock" was just an act.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I meant to ask this the other day, but totally forgot about it.

Was I hearing things, or did Rich say that his wife tastes like fish???
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sp glad I don't have cable, I can't even accidently view this tripe.