Wii EA sports active personal trainer question...

Options
Hello! Does anyone know how to enter the calories burned while using the Wii active? I just started the game today, so fun, but how do I transfer the 200 calories I burned to MFP. Any suggestions would be helpful... Thanks!

Replies

• cindymichelle
    cindymichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also use the WII EA sports active and I had to enter my workout under "add exercise". Hope this helps. Good luck.
  • Darkraven
    Options
    I use "Aerobics, general" and put in my minutes!
  • Baerlin
    Options
    Hello Lola,

my husband and I work with the Wii Active and loving it.
    When you want to transfer your burned cal to the MFP, go to Exercise-->my exercise and then on the the right you will
    see a green button for "create Exercise" and then you can put the info in.
    I have to do that for P90X and Insanity as well.

have fun on the Wii!!!

Silke
  • Bernadette69
    Options
    I would love to know how as well. I have several WII activity games that I use regularly. Thanks for posting this question.
  • cmoses
    cmoses Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use the active as well for my exercise. You go to the exercise tab and add excercies and it should ask you for the time and calories burned. Enter under cardio even if you did mostly toning. The strength tab asks for reps and stuff its easier just to enter under cardio. Hope this helps. Good Luck!
  • LolaMarie
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the quick replies... the people here at MFP are the best!
  • SarahBethS
    SarahBethS Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the EA Sports and I'm wondering if the EA Sports is a waste of time or not. Have you lost weight since you've started doing the EA Sports?