Need some diet buddies

Options
Hi. I am a wife and mother. I am determined to lose 38 lbs within the next 6 months. 20 lbs must come off by Christmas. I could use some diet buddies to keep me encouraged. I like to encourage as well, and see how other people are losing and maintaining a healthy weight! :) 6 lbs gone.... 32 to go!!!

Replies

• tiffd1000
    Options
    I need the same! I lack motivation some ... well most days... If people are watching I will do it :P
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi there. You can add me as a friend.
  • TJWrites00
    TJWrites00 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Anyone can add me if they want. I need a good kick in the pants on a regular basis.
  • arosethorn
    arosethorn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I need to be accountable to someone so I'll stick with this!!!!
  • Ewiggins12
    Options
    Hello there I'm new too, I have lost 13lbs so far. I could use the support and I will be supportive in return.
    Anyone can add me :)
  • kd3m2004
    Options
    Feel free to add me too..will have pic up soon...really really need the support!
  • schmitz17
    schmitz17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I would love to stick with this and I think if other people are watching me I might put more effort into it.
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    First of all, you are NOT starting on a DIET! Diets fail. You are embarking on a lifestyle change and that is the way you have to think about it. It helps to have all the support you can get, but it ultimately boils down to you and your willingness to take on the challenge. At times, it is not easy and it is easy to fall back into our old habits. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you want and I will support you in any way I can. We are all in this journey together and are working towards a better "me". Good Luck to you in your efforts.:flowerforyou:
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am very motivated and an excellant pants kicker.
    Rocky
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me, Im on here each day, so more than happy to give you support and encouragement.

Cheers, Lyndall
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    First of all, you are NOT starting on a DIET! Diets fail. You are embarking on a lifestyle change and that is the way you have to think about it. It helps to have all the support you can get, but it ultimately boils down to you and your willingness to take on the challenge. At times, it is not easy and it is easy to fall back into our old habits. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you want and I will support you in any way I can. We are all in this journey together and are working towards a better "me". Good Luck to you in your efforts.:flowerforyou:

Read this excellent post over and over again. Then believe it. Then just do it.
    Rocky

Do or do not. There is no try.
  • TracySTL
    TracySTL Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I can always use help and support too. It's definately easier to tackle this with a buddy!
  • sineadramsay
    Options
    i have lost 10lb in the last few weeks but have 10million to go. could use all teh support i can get. feel free to add me