• jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...feel free to add me if you want

Goes for anybody
  • Tracepa98
    Options
    Welcome!!

I started MFP almost a month ago and have already lost 14 lbs. This is a wonderful environment and place to be to stay motivated. My goal is to be around 170ish or wherever I feel the most comfortable. Either way, I want to be in ONE-derland sometime in the next six months to a year.

Im always looking for more people to motivate and help keep me going too!!
  • karenbethrn
    karenbethrn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    thanks guys... added you jon...

onederland sounds fun! looking forward to seeing u all there :D
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you need any more pals :)
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I would like to Welcome all the new MFP frineds.. Karenbethrn you chose the right site to do your journy .. It is very supportive and motivational.. Read the post and forums and enjoy the site.. Add friends as well.. You and others are welcome to add me if you wish..:drinker:
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Added , loving the positivity :) can't wait to see your results :)
  • levstein
    Options
    Welcome I have added you to my friends list,

Your blog sounds very similar to mine when I started mfp. Loved it then still lovin' it now 75days later and 24lbs lighter.

This is not about luck this is about making good choices in food and exercise on a day to day basis.
  • Kristi1600
    Options
    Well, I have decided this is the day that I am going to do something about my weight. I am 5'9 and am the heaviest I have ever been with that being 249. I am going to set small goals and reward myself with my little steps but not with food. My problem is how do you figure out meals when they are a mixture of many ingredeints? I made a snack mix yesterday with cheerios, chex mix, rasins, pretzels, peanuts, and a little candy corn. On the boxes everything was low cal and fat but how do I figure everything? I am sticking with this!!
  • JessicaKingerySC
    Options
    I just joined 5 days ago and I am loving it as well! I need all of the support and motivation I can get!
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    y'all can add me :) I love having great friends to use MFP with!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago and I love it. MFP makes me accountable and I love that. I hate the 200 mark and my short term goal is to get below that. I have tried the diets out there and none have worked, but I think MFP will. You can add me.
  • karenbethrn
    karenbethrn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If your making a large amount and then dividing it up into servings, you can go to a recipe site.. one that has you input nutrition facts, input all ur info and it will come up with the total.. then divide it up how you are doing your servings.. whether it be 6 or 8 or whatever. Try this one on sparkspeople: http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp