I need a snack

Options
0somuchbetter0
0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
...but I don't know what I want! I'm a little bit nauseated (don't know why), but my stomach is also growling from hunger.

Ideas?

Replies

• mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with some honey or berries always works for me.
  • noconatoth
    noconatoth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried an asian pear? They are really juicy and crunchy - like an apple - but they have the same flavor as a pear. They do not have the texture like a pear, so if you don't like the "gritty" pear texture then you will love these! They are very nutricious and delicious!
  • km202
    km202 Posts: 112
    Options
    Popcorn, yogurt, jello, handful of peanuts, fruit, raw veggies. These are all things I love to snack on.
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    How about an orange? Tastes good, nice fiber, great potassium, low cal - it's like the ultimate snack.
  • KeriW626
    Options
    try a nutritional drink. It helps. I can usually keep those down.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    almonds
    peanut butter
    a square of dark chocolate
    non-fat cottage cheese w/ some berries
    popcorn
    greek yogurt w/ some ground flax seed
    hummus
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Ice cream always works for me.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Toast. It's the one thing I can always eat, even if I'm feeling queasy. Peanut butter and banana is a good addition if you can stomach it.
  • KeriW626
    Options
    Have you ever tried an asian pear? They are really juicy and crunchy - like an apple - but they have the same flavor as a pear. They do not have the texture like a pear, so if you don't like the "gritty" pear texture then you will love these! They are very nutricious and delicious!

grapples are great tooo, lower calories like apples, crunchy too. but a strong flavor of grapes.
  • gradrun
    Options
    cottage cheese with a handful of mini pretzels. high protein, low fiber, easy to digest. when my stomach is upset, I seem to prefer salty and crunchy stuff, without too strong of a flavor. the protein will keep you full too.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions! I had a handful of grapes and a piece of dry toast. I'm not hungry any more but still feeling icky.