New and Hopeful

Options
I am hoping that the balanced and normal way of MFP will finally set me free!! After a lifetime of dieting, I am willing to do it slowly and in a healthy way. Love reading all your posts. I am encouraged and hopeful. My biggest struggle is in my mind. I give up, and then eat like crazy. Hoping I can refrain from that this time around. Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• JohnK580
    JohnK580 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You will do great here. It is an awesome plan that works. You will find lots of encouragement here as well. Feel free to add me.
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I am only 26 but have been dieting for the past 10 years. So I understand!
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You can do it, stay encouraged and keep logging!!
  • LaMiaVita
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Slow and steady wins the race!
  • 9xuzts
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've had similar problems in the past, but I'm trying to stick to it this time....the difference between now and what I did before is that I am focusing on exercise in my weight loss!

10835771.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Encouragement is always a welcome site. This site is great. I have pnly been on MFP for about a month but lost almost 14 lbs since joining
  • shara99
    Options
    Friend request coming your way. I'm 45 and my mind messes up my dieting too! That's what MFP is so great; we motivate each other through good and bad times. I've been on here about 40 days.