My Varying Weights...need opinion?!

Options
Ok, so I have had some weight issues and yo-yo dieting in my past, where I have been heavy to relatively a twig. I just wanted some opinion on which weight you all thought was best on me. Trying to set a reaistic goal :)

Me at my heaviest: (about 187 lbs)

93456db3.jpg

Me at my lowest: (about 130 lbs)

79c5df70.jpg

9f421a48.png

Me last summer: (about 160)

906fb26f.jpg

Me now: (176 lbs)

9ee6a1fb.jpg

Replies

• Theorey
    Options
    looking good
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I think the best option is for you to go with a weight that's easiest and most comfortable for you to maintain, and lets you still feel good about yourself. That's all that matters in the end.

If a former couch potato fat-kid like me can do it, anyone can!
  • GCgirl24
    Options
    The 130 looked too thin. The 160 looked good on you.

How tall are you? Just make sure the weight you pick is attainable, and something that you feel good at.
  • Sillykitty88
    Options
    I am 5'9. 130 was too thin, but it feels like once your that small anything bigger is just too large and that is my problem.
  • sunmoonearth
    Options
    I think you should aim for wherever you can maintain the weight! For me, 130-135 is perfect. I am 6 ft tall. But if I go any lower, I would have to be starving myself. So we all have different bodies. When were you the most comfortable?.. (eating healthy but able to eat something when you want it without gaining weight) Would you be comfortable at possibly 145-150? Do you think that with exercise and eating healthy and giving it time you could get there? Or are you more comfortable at 160? ask yourself these questions.
  • lilprincess1026
    lilprincess1026 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i think you should go with whatever one you feel more comfortable with... for me i'm 5'6 and weigh 135-140 ( i went to college haha) and i can feel it in my joints and its the heaviest ive ever been in my life. when i was 125 it was my "lazy weight" and that was pushing it for me. but then on the other hand my friend is 5'6 and 125 is too skinny for her shes most comfortable at 145.