How would you react to this scenario..

Options
13»

Replies

• Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Sounds like rather dull banter to me.

I can't see how 1) that even constitutes a conversation and 2) it merits posting on the internet.

*shrugs* Most other people post their sh*tty issues on here, so why not post my tiny annoyance? It's fascinating to hear the different opinions.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Let it go. Especially if you have a jokey relationship, which it sounds like you do.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Next time:

You: What would you like me to do in bed?
    Him: Well I'd really like to...
    You: I was kidding, I dont care. Shut up. Haha, I'm such a great girlfriend.

Oh this! haha!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My husband would do that, I find it funny because I know he's joking but other people may think "what a jerk" lol

Also my opinion haha.
    Still kinda hurt though.
    I listen to all his *kitten* -.-

The key word here is "hurt". You should tell him what effect his comment had on you. Because teasing shouldn't hurt. If it does, its because it's too close to the truth, or it pokes at some issue you have.
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine telling anyone to shut up, much less my wife (or girlfriend for the dating folk). I might not be interested or care at all, but will still listen to what she has to say. Now after she has has her say (in this case about music), I might say it's not my thing or something like that. I think telling someone to shut up is very rude and demeaning and should not be tolerated by either side of the relationship.