Gleek...

Options
Any other Glee fan's out there?
Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna admit that just seeing the title of this post made me squeal in all my glorious fangirl-ness. :laugh:

You have no idea how excited I am that the new season's finally on!
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Love Glee!!
  • KrayKira
    Options
    I'm not gonna admit that just seeing the title of this post made me squeal in all my glorious fangirl-ness. :laugh:

You have no idea how excited I am that the new season's finally on!

I finally just watched it and I have tweeted everyone, Facebooked everyone and then texted my Bf to explain how excited I was about the new season... haha
  • KrayKira
    Options
    Love Glee!!

This makes me very happy..
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    My odd fiance loves Glee... I just don't get it...
  • KrayKira
    Options
    My odd fiance loves Glee... I just don't get it...

My bf *He will kill me for writing this* Likes the story line but fast forwards the singing... HAHA
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    darren criss :love:
  • KrayKira
    Options
    darren criss :love:

I have to disagree..

Samuel Larsen /nods
  • I liked the first season. It was funny and hokey, but then the writing just got so bad and the characters are so inconsistent and there is no fluid storyline or continuity and I still sometimes watch it but end up complaining the whole time. It's sad because I really liked it for a little while and I enjoy some of the songs they do (the showtunes mostly) but I just... can't anymore.

Plus, I can't stand Darren Criss, so that's no good.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I liked the first season. It was funny and hokey, but then the writing just got so bad and the characters are so inconsistent and there is no fluid storyline or continuity and I still sometimes watch it but end up complaining the whole time. It's sad because I really liked it for a little while and I enjoy some of the songs they do (the showtunes mostly) but I just... can't anymore.

OMG no! I love him :sad:
  • bermudamel
    Options
    love it! so glad its back!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I thought gleek was when you push your tongue at the roof od your mouth and press on the saliva gland to push out a stream of spit.
  • kbubbles87
    kbubbles87 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WHO IS THIS NEW BOY IN RACHELS CLASSSSSS =)=)=)

i love that this could cause drama. and hes good looking too.
  • KrayKira
    Options
    WHO IS THIS NEW BOY IN RACHELS CLASSSSSS =)=)=)

i love that this could cause drama. and hes good looking too.

My fellow AUSSIE Dean Geyer..
    AND might I add Us aussie ladies adore him.. So ENJOY that eye candy!!
  • I liked the first season. It was funny and hokey, but then the writing just got so bad and the characters are so inconsistent and there is no fluid storyline or continuity and I still sometimes watch it but end up complaining the whole time. It's sad because I really liked it for a little while and I enjoy some of the songs they do (the showtunes mostly) but I just... can't anymore.

OMG no! I love him :sad:

Mostly, I don't understand the hype. I find him unattractive and I don't think he's that talented as an actor or a singer. He sounds good on the show, but that's edited like crazy. His voice is weak. It isn't bad, but it isn't great, and I am bitter that he got a role on Broadway just because he's famous and has crazy fangirls when I don't think he's talented enough to be a Broadway performer. I do think that he is a talented musician, though. I love the songs he wrote for the Potter musicals. But basically, I don't think he's all that great, but he has legions of fans acting like he's the best thing ever and it annoys me which makes me dislike him even more (even though the fangirls aren't his fault, but it happens.)

aaaand /rant.
  • KrayKira
    Options
    I thought gleek was when you push your tongue at the roof od your mouth and press on the saliva gland to push out a stream of spit.

So I googled it.. and that is true..... and now I have nothing to say haha
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Singers could be better....guess that's why they are on the show and didn't make it in the music industry.:cry:
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    i am TOTALLY OBSESSED IN LOVE WITH GLEE!!!! I even went to their concert last year!!! this new season is gonna be amazing! :D
  • melissam926
    Options
    Sadly, I'm a gleek who lives in Lima, Ohio. I wish Lima was half as awesome as it is on the show. I need friends like that here LOL
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Any other Glee fan's out there?
    Feel free to add me :)

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! Did you see the season premiere? I'm actually quite impressed with what they've managed to do after losing some people/such a drastic change in plot.

I sense there MUST be something with Wicked coming up. I mean she's the spitting image of Idina Menzel (no doubt the reason to cast her as Rachel's Mom). EEEE! So excited!