One year - 146.3 pounds lost (with photos)

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• Vickiesings
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration. I have at least 50 lbs to go.
  • karen4801
    Options
    That's marvelous and I commend your dedication. You must be very proud of this accomplishment!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!
  • Manjobug
    Manjobug Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is so inspiring. Amazing dedication! Congratulations! And thoughts and prayers for your father as well. :heart:
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! It was very inspiring. I'm going to send you a friend request. I want to see your food diary if that's ok? I really don't know what I should be eating... thanks! :D
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    wow you look fabulous, thanks so much for posting!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Truely inspiring. So proud of your accomplishments.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    That is just amazing!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Amy, thank you so much for sharing. You have achieved great things and most importantly seem so happy. You are a gorgeous woman and the results are amazing.

Thank you once again for inspiring me!!

I note that this thread was started back in March, so I hope all is well with your Dad.

P
  • inkjetcanvas
    Options
    Amazing, thank you, what a great inspiration! You've done a wonderful job, and it shows!
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing. Well done. x
  • Shelley1908
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. This was very inspirational. Congrats on your change in lifestyle. I love the part where you stated that food no longer has control over you anymore. What was your starting weight? Also, add me as a friend. I want to continue to watch your success and be encouraged by it, as well as, cheer you on!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look great
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I love the Primal Blueprint! Eating like this just makes complete sense, and you have obviously been quite successful. I'm so sorry about your father, but I'm glad you are using his illness to save your own life. Thanks for inspiring us!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! You look amazing! Your body type is like mine and i hope to one day be able to show off amazing results like you have today! Great job.

Also, about your father. My father went through the same thing. Leg cut off, toes cut off on the other foot and fingers tip cut off as well as being on dialysis and a diabetic. Your family is in my prayers.
  • Junie444
    Options
    Amazing! you are an inspiration!!!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    awesome
  • InfoSecChick
    InfoSecChick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    SO impressed with you. You absolutely encourage and inspire me. Thanks for sharing!!! :)
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great. Work. Awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!