Weeds

Options
Any one else as sad as I am about the season ending?
I am sorry, not just the season but the show in general.
:(

Replies

• LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    No one?
    No Weeds fans out there?
  • LiveLaffLoseLove
    Options
    I just watched it last night and was so sad.... I LOVE WEEDS!!!! Going to miss it for sure
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I like it, but it is kinda getting old for me. I mean how much more trouble can this girl get in to?
  • byronguy74
    Options
    I am sorry it is over AND I was a little disappointed in the finale.
  • shaymonieq
    shaymonieq Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I a very sad I love the show:sad:
  • jenniferdances1
    jenniferdances1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad that it's over:(
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I was so upset with Shane's mustache. NOT how I pictured him growing up!
    Stevie was so adorable!
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I lost interest after the season in Tijuana. I heard Helia(sp?) makes a comeback. Missed her after Season 1.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I lost interest after the season in Tijuana. I heard Helia(sp?) makes a comeback. Missed her after Season 1.

She came back for a few episodes last year.
  • jvac9397
    jvac9397 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It was getting a little old but hen it was over I did feel a bit sad. I fell in love with grown up Silas. I was hoping Elizabeth Perkins would have been on the finale.
  • Cbarrese86
    Options
    I watched it faithfully every week. I am soooo gonna miss this show :( At least Netflix has the earlier seasons that I can go back and watch. What did you think of the time jump in the last episode? It caught me of guard, but I guess they had to do it in order to end it from the spot they were in in episode 11.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I watched it faithfully every week. I am soooo gonna miss this show :( At least Netflix has the earlier seasons that I can go back and watch. What did you think of the time jump in the last episode? It caught me of guard, but I guess they had to do it in order to end it from the spot they were in in episode 11.

The jump was weird. I don't like how Megan hates Nancy. It doesn't make since to me and made me mad. Lol
    It was nice to see everyone later, but I don't get why they killed off the Rabbi?! He was cool!
  • Cbarrese86
    Options
    I know! In ep11 Megan seemed to like her! It was weird! And yeah I liked the rabbi too. They butchered the entire last season with that finale. I wish they could have done one more season to adequately wrap everything up.
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    The first three seasons are some of my favorite television of all-time. After season three, the show started to go downhill for me - not enough that I quit watching, but it just didn't live up to the high standards set by the seasons before. Sad to see it go, but it was definitely time for the show to come to an end.