Question about a "diet Pill"

Options
Ok I dont think its an actual diet pill but I think its called "slim quick" or something like that. the one that Kim and Khloe Kardashian have a commercial for. It says that it curbs your appetite so that your not as hungry all the time and other things. has anyone else heard of it..is anyone taking them? Can I get some opinions.

Replies

• tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    I have never taken them, or any diet pills or products. I have found that if I make the right choices in food that even at 1200 calories I am dont get hungrier than I have food to eat.
  • crystal013
    Options
    I've tried them all and honestly save your money. they are all crap! Maybe try drinking some tea...try iloveono.com I just bought the carmel slender...
  • Brooke1229
    Options
    Honestly I wouldn't try any of those supplements if you really want to make a lifestyle change and keep the weight off. There's a reason why doctors don't prescribe pills like that, because they're not healthy for you and even if they do work, rapid weight loss is not teaching you to eat right and exercise. I tried a diet pill one time a few years ago, and I felt like my heart was jumping every minute of the day, it was awful and I stopped after two days. If you want more energy, work out more and eat nutritious foods full of fiber and protein. This will also be a huge help in curbing your hunger. And even though it SUCKS at first, after a while you'll get fuller in a shorter amount of time and after eating less...and you won't have to worry about whether or not you might have a heart attack!!!

It's the same basic idea behind why "get rich quick" schemes don't work...if you really want it, you gotta work for it!

Sorry to be so blunt : )

Brooke
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I knoww its probably a waste of money. If pills really worked then everyone would be skinny. Just wishfull thinking I guess. I just need to stop being lazy
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    I tried Six Star Rapid Lean once.. I took it for about 4 days, then stopped, and managed to lose a good 10lbs. All thanks to the diet pill.. it messed with my stomach so bad that I puked my guts out every time I ate or got in a car for about two weeks after. So I DON'T recommend it haha.