Looking for Insanity workout buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    really want to get on this insanity also.. actually doing it is the hardest part....
  • uspp223
    uspp223 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm right with you- week 3 day 2 - had great improvements on my 2nd fit test! just finished the Plyo Cardio Circuit and was SMOKED - but also SMOKED it too - it was SOOOO hard the first week, and even the 2nd week; but today, I would say I finished at least 90+% of each circuit - was probably pumped from the fit test results! when I first started, I was resting A LOT, today I feel like I "own" it! Good Luck!!!
  • Berger2011
    Options
    Round 1 finished and starting round 2 Monday. Feel free to add me!!
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Insanity - by far the hardest cardio workout I've ever done... harder than the Asylum. Cycling for a third time right now but only doing the workouts i like :)
  • ur2zoolou
    ur2zoolou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm day 3 and last night...i fell out in the floor. I'm not stopping...but boy it sure kicks my tail. I am a year and a half out from blowing my ACL/meniscus and I'm not that lean....but...I'm not stopping. P90X/Insanity/Body by Vi combination going on right here. Hopefully my first 90 days will be great but I'm really banking on my second 90 days of really seeing the results. Any one got any thoughts..and be nice. I'm not fat...but I could stand to loose about 60 more pounds.
  • sheilahoff5
    Options
    I am on recovery week and I'm so nervous about month 2 coming up LOL! It's so intense and oddly addicting, I LOVE INSANITY and plan to do round 2 when it's all said and done! Good luck and please add me if you'd like, extra support is always so nice!
  • ur2zoolou
    ur2zoolou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Be prepared.....the first 10 minutes tonight are going to make you sweat!! But..its a good thing...and just know...it will end and you will feel great afterwords.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I meant to start last night but got sidetracked. Maybe tonight?
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Jam!
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I"m in..day 2 of month 2...so hard but worth it....let's do it!
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    I am starting month 2 tonight. Plan on taking a month off of Insanity once completed to do running and lifting and such... but then it will be time for round 2!
  • kittyconni
    Options
    I just ordered it TODAY! Would love some motivational buddies! I am scared lol
  • te5620
    Options
    I just started doing it today! you can add me if u'd like. By the time i got around to the basketball jumps set i thought i was gonna die lol, but I did finish it and I feel so good for doing it... nowww I just pray I'm not too sore tomorrow!!
  • 65Fa5tback
    Options
    Add me guys, ive lost about 35lbs doing consistent rounds of insanity, & asylum. Keep at it guys!!
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im on day 12 of insanity feel free to add me :)
  • vinnycurry
    Options
    day four of insanity for me, never been a gym fan al though work has kept me active my calfs and lower part of thighs are aching a fair bit but gonna keep going. why im enjoying doing it i cant work out for the life of me, got a multigym near on a year ago and think have managed 10 mins on it a couple of times and got bored and couldn't motivate, but insanity seems different, not managing to do it till about 8 at night so after a day turning it on seems a chore but by the first set of the warm up im feeling motivated and im determined to go the full course, feel free to add me anyone
  • betstone17
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far who started this 2 weeks ago? I am on week 3 day 3 and while I cannot see physical results, I can notice a difference in my stamina.