My 30DS NSV!

Options
I'm so excited! It's only Day 3 of Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred for me, but today I did the side lunge w/ shoulder raises all the way through without stopping! I could NEVER do that before, not even the last time I did 30DS! I'm so proud of myself, it's unbelievable!

Replies

• Mrs_Chops
    Mrs_Chops Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Those were tough for me, too! Keep on going, girl! You can do it!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I'm so excited! It's only Day 3 of Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred for me, but today I did the side lunge w/ shoulder raises all the way through without stopping! I could NEVER do that before, not even the last time I did 30DS! I'm so proud of myself, it's unbelievable!

That one is tough!!! Great job!! Keep up the hard work!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up :)
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good on you. The hardest thing I find is those jump rope things, just can't manage all the set! Still doing the easy push-ups too! I'm on day 7, the first time I've done it.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    It's day 3 of level 1 for me too! I'm doing my shreds in the afternoon, so hopefully it'll be the same for me!
  • RedwoodsIris
    RedwoodsIris Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started it today but because of a shoulder replacement surgery then wrist surgery this last spring I had to modified the push-up. I also have limited range of motion on my shoulder so on the arm raises one arm goes up farther than the other but feel I am still burning calories and building muscle or that's the plan anyway.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options

I HATED those! I always yelled at her during them. That's awesome you did them all! Your sexy arms (and legs) will thank you :)
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    That's great! Those are really hard!
  • cbrunger
    cbrunger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day Shred too. Level 1 7th day!
  • rsellersCST
    rsellersCST Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    WOOT!!!! Keep it up!!! You can do it!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    well done :)
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Way awesome lady!! I did day 2 yesterday and I still can't do the natalie (hard) ones, I take the easy way out because its so hard. Endurance..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!