Have you ever...

Options

Replies

• rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i have some somewhere...

i have some that are for weight loss progress only! i use these to gauge even the smallest changes in ANY area of my body. these i keep to myself.

i have others that i have sent to my exes and i'm sure some of them are lost in the abyss that is a hard drive. it doesn't bother me. if someone finds them attractive enough to save and view, i'm flattered. if they get deleted right away, oh well.

i may not be 100% comfortable in my body, but it is what it is and people are going to get what they ask for. if i look bad in clothes, why would they assume that i look better naked?

nudity is freeing. every morning i have this conversation with myself, "do i really need to put a bra or pants on? what am i doing today that would require either of these?" if the answer is no, nothing important, i walk around in the most natural state i can all day long. luckily, my neighbors feel the same way so getting the mail in the morning is just a circus of flapping boobs.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    My girlfriends and I did it and when we went to pick up the prints they said they were misplaced. They were taken with a disposable camera so we never did see them.

Well that sucks!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Yes.

I keep a whole file of them on my computer for anyone on this site who asks to see one.

Doesn't everybody?

^^What she said :wink: :tongue: :blushing:
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    OMG!
    I lived in Germany and everyone at the outdoor pool went topless, also on the beaches in the south of France, I also went nude in Germany, there was a sauna we all used to go to, no big deal! Imagine my shock when I went to the states and found breast feeding in public was not allowed!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were long distance while we were dating so it's safe to say that those photos do exist yes.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were together through two deployments. So of course my answer is no, I'd never do a thing like that. ;P
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Yes.

I keep a whole file of them on my computer for anyone on this site who asks to see one.

Doesn't everybody?

^^What she said :wink: :tongue: :blushing:

Hello there :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    So the hot topic in the news right now is, of course, the topless photos of the British royalty.

Taking a survey - have you ever taken a photo of yourself or had somebody else take one exposing private areas?

If so, have you ever shared it with anybody other than the person who took it?

Then, what did you do with it-did you keep the photo or did you delete it?

Yes I have and have shared it with another person, ha ha. No big deal. I have my photos on photobucket and some on my computer.

Somebody you knew or a complete stranger?

Someone I knew and some on MFP, he he.
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Yes. Hubby took them and still has them. No one has every seen them. And even if.. worst case senario, he would want to share them, he doesn't have a clue how to scan or upload a picture. LOL He would be this creepy guy with a poloriod in his pocket saying hey look at this. :laugh: Dang come to think of it, those would be me at my skinniest.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    My phone hates me, and despises the day it was manufactured. What is has seen, cannot be unseen.

But I'm not throwing this stuff around for anyone to see.

That might be TMI. I'm okay with that.
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Who hasn't sent some to their partner at some point??
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yes. Its a folder on my phone marked open if you dare ;o)
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Never have. But it's very interesting to read this thread.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    I tend to keep the ones of my SO as a means of blackmail. I may be an awful human being
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    I think a lot of people have. I take them, share them with whoever that special someone is I took it for, then I delete the photos.
  • hethro760
    Options
    I think a lot of people have. I take them, share them with whoever that special someone is I took it for, then I delete the photos.

This is the best answer yet.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    One time when I was around 17, my bf took some provocative photos of me since he was being deployed in the Navy. His father found them and kept them (used them as blackmail at times, too). To this day I do not know what he's done with those pics (they were polaroids...hopefully they've faded by now lol).

I have, on the occasion, when I was a lot younger and freer and wilder, flashed my boobs to a group of guys...or two...or so...

My husband has some of me now but only he see's them (I hope). He also has a video of me....which is hidden, far away, in a place only he knows.
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    yes i have but i delete them after theyre sent
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNvV_i6atxtUO9qrjudfTPYJ67_QX5DdOb6O4ZezZEJdb70tgS
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    So the hot topic in the news right now is, of course, the topless photos of the British royalty.

Taking a survey - have you ever taken a photo of yourself or had somebody else take one exposing private areas?

If so, have you ever shared it with anybody other than the person who took it?

Then, what did you do with it-did you keep the photo or did you delete it?

Yes and yes. Some I have kept, if I liked how I looked in it and some I have deleted. I've been in quite a few long distance relationships, so I've learned that I am 'comfortable' with my body when it is in a sexual manner but normally, I do not like how I look. I'm not embarrassed by taking them or sending them, it is my body, and if I want to share it with someone, I will. :heart: