Finally the person that I want to be... 60 lbs later (PICS)

Options
I have been overweight for most of my life with a few skinny years sprinkled in during high school and college. I gained a lot of weight during my first pregnancy and struggled to lose over the next 4 years and through two more pregnancies. I was at my heaviest weight of 205 lbs after my oldest daughter was born in 2007 . After my second was born in 2008, I was at a "trim" 190. I lost a little before having my son in 2011, but still weighed in the 180s. When I joined MFP last December, I had already lost a few lbs by eating healthier, but in December, I it really hit me. I wanted to be healthy and happy for me, my children and my husband. I was tired of being afraid to go out in public without spanx and wanted to change myself. Since starting my weight loss journey, I have lost 60 lbs (including pre- MFP), and I am actually below my goal weight and I feel like a million bucks. I never imagined that I could weigh 134 lbs, let alone have jeans that I wore in high school falling down! I have never felt better. I lost by eating healthy foods, dabbling in organic and whole foods with lots of fruit and veggies. I work out 3-5 days per week doing running, yoga, zumba, strength training and a round of insanity. I eat 50- 75% of my exercise calories with healthy calories. I don't just focus on quantity, I focus on quality. I still splurge sometimes, but I don't go crazy. My biggest accomplishment has been running. I started with the couch to 5K, and now, I run a few miles a few times a week. If I can do this, anyone can!:smile:

BEFORE........

boooooo.jpg

Summer 2010
boo.jpg

Fall 2011
IMG_3683.jpg

NOW....

My daughters' first day of school two weeks ago
IMG_5469.jpg

My birthday trip to Jamaica the last week of August
IMG_5343.jpg

Also in Jamaica (My first time in a bikini in over 6 years)
IMG_5261.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!