Pocketmole's Pizzas & Paninis

Options
2»

Replies

• ItsSamantha
    Options
    Wow all of those look so yummy!I will have to try and make some.Looking at your other food recipe post :)
  • ShonniPooh
    ShonniPooh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! It looks absolutely delicious!! Thanks for the the ideas and the pics! I must try these!!
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Made a new flatbread today, this time more of a white pizza style using the sauce from another recipe of mine. I had posted it in this thread recently: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/732343-creamy-basil-sauce-w-whole-wheat-pasta-broccoli-sausage

I made my pizza on a full sheet of lavash instead of half, brushed the edges of each flatbread with a teaspoon of olive oil, and still the whole thing came in at under 300 calories. It was really yummy!

whitepizza_sm.jpg
  • Secondgoround
    Options
    Very nice...not only delicious sounding recipes but lovely plating as well. You should be a food stylist!

I agree with your philosophy as well. Give me a morsel a good cheese over a block of fake stuff any day.
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    OMG, you have given me some new ideas. I could eat pizza every day. I love mixing up ingrediants like you do. I've not tried lavash but it looks thin and crispy. I've also not tried Ezkiel Bread but am adding it to the list. Your paninis loog great. Thanks for posting.
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    All of your food looks wonderful and is well presented, you also have a great variety of fresh fruits and vegtables on your plate. You have given me some great ideas thank you so much.
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Pocketmole -

As a pizza lover & frequent maker of my own crust, thanks for the post!! I actually JUST picked up some lavash bread today and will absolutely be trying some of your pizza recipes!

A question on the first - the porcini pizza. How much truffle oil do you use? Do you drizzle it on top or smear it on the bread? I've never cooked with truffle oil before so if you could provide a bit of guidance I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Pocketmole, would you come cook for me? I could pay you in bacon. :bigsmile: