New friends needed please :)

Options
2»

Replies

• psychomeep
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I have 90 or so pounds to lose still and could use all the motivation I can get. I keep my diary open for accountability. As long as you're not starving yourself or being really unhealthy in your approach you're good in my book!
  • mandi_444
    Options
    Hi! The more support the better! Sent friend request :)
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Always great to have more friends... I'll be sending a request too! :flowerforyou:
  • txjude34
    txjude34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me as a friend. I'm new too.
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent:) Anyone feel free to add me too, I have 60 lbs left to lose, it's been going slow, but I'm determined!
  • emlilplum
    Options
    The more support the better! I would like some more supportive friends, feel free to add me :smile:
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey people. Add me... I just joined, and I hate salad.
  • grace_ace1987
    grace_ace1987 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Me too. We can support each other. Anyone who wants another friend to help and support each other ADD ME.
  • saraifoss
    Options
    We can do it together!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me i'm on here daily and have about 70 more lbs to go!!!
  • Jamie11579
    Jamie11579 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for support and have 40 pounds to lose. Anyone who wants too can add me.
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always here for support. Goes for anyone! I need support too!
  • Pricanma13
    Pricanma13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    all my friends fell off the wagon..please add me i need new friends to motivate me!!! Pricanma13
    Thanks!!!!
  • Eisey127
    Options
    Hello everyone :)

I have been on MFP for a while and I need more friends to give me support and for me to give support. I have more then 100 lbs to go.

Can you please add me?

Thank you :).

x
  • GettingFit4Real
    Options
    I also have 100 pounds or more to lose and lokoing for support buddies.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been active on MFP for almost 3 months and had good success, I know in part to supportive friends! I still have 52 lbs left to lose so I'm going to be here for awhile and would love to help support your efforts too!
  • ech0pl3x
    Options
    Here 2 weeks and the support is amazing. Could do with some extra friends! Type 1 diabetic with hypothyroidism and two blood clots (in lungs) AND I'm a vegetarian. Everyone welcome though! :-)
  • jenmonty4
    Options
    Hi, I have to lose 100 lbs to.you can add me if you'd like:)