1yr. on MFP, 35lbs. lighter. Many things learned! Pics!

Options

Replies

• MelodyBronson
    MelodyBronson Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I loved reading your post....I can relate so much...I do not lose weight very fast and I get down on myself when I see others losing more weight and quicker! But I can't compare myself to others....Keep it up and I will too!
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    you look fab well done, and keep up the good work :)

Loving the short hair really suits you! x
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Options
    You look awesome and I agree with you - If I can't do it eating regular food, whatever I fix the family then there would be no point in losing it. It has to be sustainable weight loss. For me it's all about portion control.

You're doing great keep it up!
  • aimeelynnn
    aimeelynnn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yay! You look amazing thank you for sharing!
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey and everything you learned! I've sent a FR with a note!

PS - Love your phone case and I'm a Disney person too :-)
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Well done! What a nice refreshing reality check!
  • rhvandan
    Options
    When I hit 35lbs gone I'll be at my hundy mark.. Let's go to Disneyland together! (I live 10 minutes from the mouse house)

LOL
  • Junie444
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Eisey127
    Options
    Wow, really awesome, I need to lose 60 minimum, probably a few more but I'm shooting for 60 for now, had a picture up but it wasn't realisitic (taken on a downward angle to hide the double chin). I need a profile pic but am hesitant, maybe soon I'll find one I don't dislike so much.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats. :)
  • krumpli
    krumpli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a difference, especially in your waist! Great work!
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    Ah i loved your pics! You look awesome. Thank you for everything you shared, especially what you have learned. And thanks for being a part of my mfp fam too! You rock. And you have inspired me to post each year on my anniversaries. Year 2 for me is in april! Btw my heaviest was really close to yours and we have lost about the same. We can do this! Thank goodness we are not alone in this! And thank goodness we have a Heavenly Father who loves us and knows what and how we struggle in such a personal way. Thanks again for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed your post.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and i loved your post. 35lbs is great and you will get to the rest of it all in good time. Keep up all your great work! Thanks for sharing~
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! Your story inspires me!!
  • NYNessie
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the journey
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for your very kind words! Cheering each other on is what keeps us going :flowerforyou:
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    What a great post and you look amazing!! Love your Disney collage. You have a beautiful family and you really look so happy!! Congrats to you and your continued success and thanks for sharing your journey.
  • Oishay
    Options
    wow that's so impressive! Slow and steady is inspirational :)
    The photos are great - not just to show the weight loss but how happy you look. You go girl!
    120111 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Gat job keep up the good work! :smile:
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good job! Congratulations:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!