Whatcha gonna wear when your skinny?

Options

Replies

• Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    next to nothing particularly with Summer coming up in the Southern Hemisphere
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a fitted 1950's style dress... Marilyn Monroe style ♥

Daisy Dukes

Bikinis!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    High heels. I am carrying too much weight and my feet hurt a few minutes after having them on. I used to be able to stand on my feet for 8 hours a day in high heels. Now I will be happy if I could do it for half that time. :)
  • Ginnyesq
    Options
    Not a bikini, but I would like to wear a bathing suit in public and feel ok about it.

And I swear if I get to a size 8, I'm buying myself a designer dress. Maybe on clearance, but still. You know, the kind that only go up to size 8.
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    FITSA607lttanlg.jpg

Those. Without looking awful.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    My birthday suit....

Oh yeah!
  • TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    Some nice shirts which will flatter my new muscular physique. Pants that are simple, yet, somewhat stylish. I'm not an accessories kind of guy, but I'll try some new stuff.
  • flannelbug
    flannelbug Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sleeveless tops of all kinds, especially the kind that shows off side boob/bandeaus. Black leggings as pants, my current sweaters as oversized sweaters, and maybe buy some statement pieces for my wardrobe like Hellraisers. I'm way too self conscious to wear (any of) those now.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I lost the weight and wore...well, what I wore in my profile pic. :blushing:
  • cocita1
    cocita1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans!! :drinker:
  • bigboimav
    bigboimav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ABSolutely nothing.
  • Maria_T007
    Options
    nothing........different just smaller sizes :)
  • anastasiawildflower
    Options
    NOTHING!!:blushing:

Yep. That was the first thing to cross my mind!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    My birthday suit. As much as possible. :happy:
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love Bohemian and Hippie styles, in NORMAL SIZES!!! I can't wait to shop...just shop, for everything, in the Regular clothing department. Anything that is not considered plus size, I'd be ecstatic with.

Oh...I want to wear a tank top and skinny jeans, and it look GOOD on me!
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    Options
    hopefully my wedding dress. But i will wear that anyway. I'm gonna wear boots. Ugs, especially. My calves were always too fat for boots for a long time.
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The same stuff I wear now. I'll just look better in it :smile: .

^^^^^^^ this!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    mini skirts, tummy shirts, skinny jeans, thongs, skimpy bikini and anything VS.

My goal right now is to fit into american eagle clothing
  • Gannet72
    Options
    The clothes I wore two years ago before I gained weight. If you've ever seen a Sundance catalog, that's my style. I have a pair of jeans I bought back then and never wore them -- then gained weight and wasn't ABLE to wear them. They are just sitting in my dresser waiting for me to reach my goal! :D