1yr. on MFP, 35lbs. lighter. Many things learned! Pics!

Options

Replies

• sbowl
    sbowl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story complete with the ups and downs. I just started and hope to be able to post great pics like yours some day :)
  • Chrisswa
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done so far !! Loved what you wrote .... i am like you slow and steady as long as the clothes are getting looser that is really all that matters in my mind !!!!
  • supbanana
    supbanana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Aw, you look great! And so happy. :) I love your quotes and advice. :)
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Here's the post I've been waiting for! I'm so, so proud of you. The pictures really show how far you've come. I'm so happy I met you and can call you my friend! You are such an inspiration. X
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great stats well done
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My wonderful pal Liz, I am so proud of you!! You look so great and have done such a great job on this healthy journey! Very lucky to have you as my supportive pal, cheers to you and a wonderful year and great times ahead! Hugs!!!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You definitely look awesome! I love this post and I agree with SO much of what you said. :)
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!! It is stories like this that motivate all of us!!

Cheers,

Alsison
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats and way to go! You look fabulous:-)!
  • bethany598
    bethany598 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work! You look amazing. You have a beautiful family - including you!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • NewBeginnings0148
    Options
    A beautiful transformation! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story with us! :flowerforyou:
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Your smile shows how you feel. You look like you've lost more than 35lbs. I think 35lbs in a year is a great accomplishment! Good luck in your next 12 months......hope you hit whatever your goal is! You can do it.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! It looks like more than a 35-pound loss.

I totally understand. I had to pray and pray to get the courage to even START this journey. I was too busy eating and sleeping to do it myself. :-)

Looking forward to seeing your next set of photos. CONGRATS!!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have a great attitude and a very inspiring story. You helped an awful lot of people today...thanks for posting!
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! thanks for sharing your thoughts and journey
    Mickey world is more enjoyable/ fun as a thinner person (have done it fat:O- ranks right up there with having a root canal)
    You look fabulous! Wishing you continued success on your road to becoming the best you
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration! You look fabulous!
  • starsuper12
    starsuper12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

What an inspirational story, thank you for sharing it!!
  • shlottelac
    shlottelac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You have been a wonderful mfp friend since last january (when I first joined MFP) and you inspire me every day!
    Thank you for being the wonderful person you are! :heart:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    You look great!! WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!