Fat... Fat... Fat...

Options
2»

Replies

• bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well here is the big talk you are going to get from me.........IF you think of it as a diet it will defeat you.......IF you think of it as a new way of life, it is amazingly EASY....I started April Fools Day, 2012....I have lost 47 lbs...and I have done it by eating EXACTLY WHAT I WANT.... I have logged every single bite of food I have put in my mouth since 4/1....I have wanted for NOTHING.... you can look at my diary and see there is a HUGE variety of foods. i GOT A fitbIt this past Sunday for my 49th birthday and I can tell it is only going to make me move more an more an more....BEST OF LUCK TO YOU DEAR 'DADDY'....THOSE KIDS DESERVE TO HAVE YOU HEALTHY AND HAPPY WITH YOURSELF......GO. FOR. IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I did not set any goals, I simply want to get healthier, and happier, and , and, and.......) My thought is gee I wonder what a year will bring......IT CAN ONLY BE GOOD! add me as a pal.........................
  • shannonmci
    shannonmci Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are off to a great start! Friend me, I love motivated people!!
  • REREdunn
    Options
    I wish you all the luck in the world. Remember, you can't just shuck it off like corn husks. Make sure you don't eat too litlle and send your body into starvation mode. Exercise will "gain" :tongue: you more calories for the day. I haven't been at this program too long, it really makes you notice what you are taking in after you do it for a week or so. The exercise seems to make you feel good about it all too!