Whatcha gonna wear when your skinny?

Options

Replies

• miguellealjr
    Options
    I have a lot of clothes in my closet that just sits on the hangers. When I lose all the extra weight I will be able to wear anything from my closet. I also like it when I used to be able to walk into any store and shop. Thanx to all you Myfitnesspal friends....
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    More dresses and maybe even a skirt or two. :)
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to fit into the cute skirts and shirts at Hot Topic. I love that old-age gothic look.
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Sheer blouses. Shorts. I have a few really cute things that I bought overseas. Including a Kaftan from Egypt, an adorable traditional Hungarian blouse, a silk Korean dress, and an awesome leather jacket I bought in Italy. All have been in my closet for the last 10 years. I want to wear them again. :flowerforyou:
  • trudob
    trudob Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bikini and feel confident in it!
    I went shopping for the first time in awhile a week ago and liked and brought so many things.
    I thought at first maybe the clothes i was choosing were just right for me then i realized i hadn't brought new clothes since shaping up a little and really i felt good about my body in the clothing! BEST FEELING!

oh and i would love to look good in a pair of denim short shorts!
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Anything I freaking want - but primarily - skinny jeans with heels and a nice leather jacket that fit the way it should, pencil skirts with saucy heels, and anything else that hits my fancy
  • miguellealjr
    Options
    Goodluck and I hope you get what you want!!!! Yay....
  • miguellealjr
    Options
    Yay Goodluck and keep losing those Lbs!!!!!!!!!
  • shlobiwan
    shlobiwan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    As little as possible.

And sundresses. I cannot WAIT until I feel comfortable in a sundress.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I already lost some weight and I bought a bikini. If that's not what to wear when you feel good about yourself, I don't know what is. It's getting colder outside, and I still plan on finding at least one opportunity to wear it this year. I might have to find an indoor pool.

Otherwise, not much will change. I am fairly modest when I dress, even when I am small.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna wear a belly button ring, lol
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I ant to wear shirts tucked in!! I'm tired of hiding my belly behind drapey,, hanging clothes. ! and skinny little sheath dresses that sho off an hour glass figure without looking like I'm pregnant.
  • fatsopig
    Options
    Leggings!
  • pigbopa
    pigbopa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Boot cut jeans with black cowboy boots, and once I get to where I want, I'm not sure if I'll go without my shirt tucked in again.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing and as frequently as possible :wink:
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    A bikini! And very fitted tops once my tummy is flat!

This! I bought the bikini on clearance today that I plan to wear next summer. :flowerforyou:
  • _workforit
    Options
    When I'm skinny again, I want to wear a pair of size 5 jeans! Thats the size I was in high school & can't wait to go shopping for new pants/shorts :D
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    you took the words right out of my mouth ;-)

PIN UP CLOTHING!! Anything PIN UP! I love it and I want to look super sexy and classy
  • Converse00
    Converse00 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SKINNY JEANS!!!! :-)
  • namari
    namari Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Pencil Skirts
    Knee High Boots

But most importantly what ever the heck I want to wear!

This to be able to zip the knee high boots all the way up, i also have a pair that used to lace up and have tons of spare laces dangling down and now the laces don't even reach the top 3 eyelets :(