Ladies who've lost weight: question about your ta-ta's

Options

Replies

• kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    From a D to a C here....not too bad. I just hope they don't continue to shrink...I have 20 some lbs. to go till I reach my goal weight. But I guess I would rather have small boobs and be healthy rather than big boobs and be overweight!
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    38DD-36DD 28lbs lost
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have lost pretty much all of mine :*( I was never big to start off with though, i started out at a 36 A and now i am a 34 AA If i lose any more i will be completely flat chested. I have to get re sized too as i may be down to a 32 AA now :(
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've lost a lot of weight on my upper body it seems, I was a 38C or D depending on brand. now I'm pretty sure I could wear a 34C, but still wear my 36's since I hate bra shopping and it gets expensive buying every damn size. lol
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20 lbs. and gone from a 40DDD to a 38DD
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 pounds and I went from a 38D to a 36D. Don't ask me how I did it, it just happened.
    Edited to say, the last time I was this weight I was a 36C, on the verge of a 36B.
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've lost 23lbs...Started as a 42D, only a 40D now...
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've lost roughly thirty pounds and my bra size had actually gone UP.
    34C to 38C.
    Dafuq.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    When I was at my biggest, I was wearing somewhere around 42D - 40DD. Now I'm a 34DDD... They've gotten smaller in tandem with the rest of me getting smaller, but they are at the same if not a slower rate than other regions. They've lost mass, but getting smaller in the waist and underbust has left them massive in cup size. :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My cup size hasnt changed but my chest measurement has. I have gone from a 40D to a 38D.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I lost 5" off my bust losing ~20 pounds. I'm very unhappy that I've gone from a 42D to a 36B and am thinking about getting surgery.
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    20lbs lost and still a 36DDD, no change at all. I was a 36DDD before I gained weight though, they never seemed to get bigger. I do miss being a 36D but since I haven't nursed in forever it looks like DDD is here to say. I am bummed, though my husband is pleased :P
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm currently breastfeeding but prior to baby #2 I was a 34D at 164lbs. I dropped 65lbs, now 110, and am a 32C/D. 10 years ago when I was 115 I was a 34B.
    Granted, at a 34D before baby I had cleavage & they were nice & full. Now at a 32D they look more like deflated balloons & I have no real cleavage. But at least I have my health! Lol
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    12 lbs; little bit smaller--about half a size.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I went from a 48H to a 36 B
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Had none, now I have less.

34A to 32AA with 20lb lost.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I dropped half my starting body weight. I was a 40DD at 294. I am now a 38B or 36C, depending on style, at 145.
  • CKLE2793
    Options
    I lost 60 lbs. and I lost a whole cup! :( I went from 38C to 38B.
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    i've only lost about 6lbs and went from 40 D to 38 D on the other hand, my sister-in-law never loses weight in her bubblies.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've lost 90 lbs and gone from a 42DDD to a 34C. I can live with it but I do think about getting them lifted!