Need some advice?

Options
I worked my previous job as an office manager for 9 mos. I quit that job because i "thought" I had a better opportunity at larger company as a call center rep. ( I only took it because i thoguht there would be room for advancement). I now don't think there would be and found out there is a high turnover, and I absolutely hate it. I am underemployed, I've only been there for 2 weeks. I am wanting to quit so I can focus on getting a job that will utilize my skills more, I have been getting a lot of calls lately for interviews but I can't do them all due to my work schedule. Should I quit and focus on myself and what makes me happy? I am 24 w/ no debt and a bit of money saved up. I also live at home.

Replies

• DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    consider arranging phone interviews - do not quit until you have the offer from another place. You'll get through this.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Well, you're 24 with no debt and some $$ saved up, why are you working in a crappy job you hate?!?
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    School or military...
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    If you can quit and focus just on your job search, I would do so rather than remaining in a job you hate. Figure out wH you want to do and go for it! Good luck!
  • winesar21
    Options
    Thanks for the advice :) I just don't know if its worth me being so unahppy and depressed