Best & Most Unique ICE CREAM flavor you've ever had!

Options
Okay...so if they're different then say them both:

best ice cream flavor (and brand):

most unique flavor (and brand):

You've have to ACTUALLY EATEN THEM AT SOME POINT..not merely heard of them.

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Ben-Jerrys-Schweddy-Balls.jpg
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    seriously though, I like Bluebell's Cotton Candy for both answers.

Every time I go to eat ice cream I thank God I'm in Texas... I can't imagine ice cream without Bluebell.
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i like ben and jerry's red velvet cake, cherry garcia and chubby hubby. however i am very lactose intolerant and ice cream makes me really sick and bloated. that being said, my favorite ice cream is "soy delicious" green tea flavor. it's out of control!

the weirdest ice cream i've ever had was chocolate garlic and it was good!
  • fitblondebaker22
    Options
    Had Green's whoopie pie ice cream the other night. Never heard of it until I bought it. Pretty good!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i just like plain 'ol vanilla.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I ate bacon jalapeño ice cream in Texas. Brand: Amy's ice cream (a Texas local shop).
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I've had apple crumb--cinnamon ice cream with thick chunks of graham cracker and apple pieces in it. from a local shop. best ice cream i've ever had.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I've had most of my oddest flavours in Japan: three cheese, lavendar, garlic, black sesame or, my favourite, wasabi (ideally with fresh wasabi, not powder).

Not sure my favourite though. I like all the chunky Ben and Jerry's ones, especially as they're mainly fair trade. I like small producers and restaurants' own too though. In Japan we used to cycle to an icecream parlour by the sea and have strawberry jam flavoured icecream. Or crazy flavours in Port Stewart, Northern Ireland.

Ahhhh... The icecreams I have known and loved...

Which reminds me, my favourite was Hagen Dazs Belgian Chocolate, full of bits of chocolate, but I haven't seen it for a while.
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Amys Ice Cream in Austin Texas: Mexican Chocolate and Vodka
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Mercer's Playdough
    SOOOOO GOOD.
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    House of Flavors in Ludington MI Flavor is "Tennesee Toffee" made with whiskey...IT IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN!!!
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Best: Häagen-Dazs Fleur de Sel Caramel.

Most Unique: Garlic.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm not very adventurous with my ice cream flavors, apparently.

My favorite has pretty much always been Mint Cookies & Cream.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    It's not really unique or off the wall, but Ritters Frozen Custard in Katy, TX has a lot of delicious flavours that are ever-changing. I've only tried the pecan praline with caramel ... to die for. ♥

Does green tea flavoured mochi count? Yum!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Rosewater or Salt from this gelato shop.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Round Top anything, but especially Black Raspberry. Dole Plantation (in Hawaii) Pineapple. And Whole Foods Pineapple basil.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    The BEST ice cream I've ever had was Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice cream. To die for.

I had maple bacon ice cream at the state fair this year. It was soooo good!!
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's Phish Food
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    It's not ice cream, but a local popsicle shop here in Nashville has Rose popsicles. Like, chunks of rose in it. I don't like it but my friends do. Also cayenne pepper popsicle.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hershey's Moose Tracks. Lots of companies make Moose Tracks but for me, its gotta be Hersheys. :)