124»

Replies

• KatieBeboo
    KatieBeboo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My first week doing this app diet tomorrow is weigh day! Add me katiebeboo
  • LuVuRsElF722
    Options
    Hello new here n a college student. Need all the help I can get so add me we can help each other!
  • Tiffany083
    Tiffany083 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me as well!

I started this about a week ago, and it has been going great. I start University of Washington Tacoma on Monday, (Junior year) and I don't know how I'm going to balance everything out. I know there will be days where I want to just hang out with friends and eating/drinking crap! Not to mention the "brain food" that I consume while studying for an exam.
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    I am a mother of 2 boys (10 and 2) working part time (30 hours) while studying so boy, do I know what you mean!!!! Especially with the late night study sessions lol :)
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    I am a mother of 2 boys (10 and 2) working part time (30 hours) while studying so boy, do I know what you mean!!!! Especially with the late night study sessions lol :)
    I should add, I am currently studying Bach of Ed externally- located in Australia :)
  • djhannah02
    Options
    Yup!! I'm a second year nursing student!! I can totally relate, feel free to add me.
  • maricruz45
    Options
    with being an Ra, classes, home work , and a second job its ruff.. ive been eating super late and not wotking out for the past few weeks .. i need to get motivated agen
  • aforange
    aforange Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    UK college gal! I've finished my A-levels and am currently doing Level 3 Public Services to rake up the remaining points I need to hit Sandhurst (an Officers school) before joining the Army (in the medical reg!) :-)

Feel free to add me ladies and gents, I know the toil of deadlines around diet!