Whatcha gonna wear when your skinny?

Options

Replies

• melshipp
    melshipp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    For next winter so I have 9 mths to get there, I want to wear my leather jacket that i bought before kids and my heart trouble it a size 10, oh I want to just be able to walk into a clothes store and buy of the rack not have to go into the plus size section....
  • Echo_Dan
    Echo_Dan Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I will probably go on a spending spree at Burtons and Next and buy all those tshirts I've always wanted to wear but can't as they are either too small, or they look bad on me because of my less than svelte figure :)

Plus I will have fewer problems trying to find clothes for myself.....as if being 6'4" wasn't hard enough :(
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Nothing... Some loin cloth and cape and run around saying "This is sparta!"
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    Leather cat suit YEAH
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans... oh wait.... I can now. As of today my skinny jeans are 2 big for me. :( I like those ones. I've discovered my bra size is now a 14 DD :( I was a 20 DD when I started 7 months ago.... I've lost boobage. I want those back. I can basically wear anything now & I'm loving it...... so that's what I'm going to wear. I've worked my *kitten* off for 7 months to get this far... damn hard. Daily hard & punished myself if I dare to slip up.

But I really want to wear something nice for my SO.
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    2 HUGE ones for me-
    1. My wedding gown :) Tying the knot on 3rd Sept next year and I would love to rediscover my waistline.
    2. A bikini! We are going on a cruise for our honeymoon and hopefully will break out of the tank tops and boardies lol
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    a tank top with out a shrug or weird cover up. Yep just bare arms! Can't wait

I wore a sleeveless dress to work today, for the first time! NSV :) I was SUPER uncomfortable at first because I'm not exactly stick thin (for sure) ... but it was all good! After a couple hours I thought "what was I so worried about? no one cares what my arms look like and if they do, tough.
    My dream is super dark Guess jeans, with the little silver triangle on the *kitten*. I love those jeans! Hope they aren't out of style by the time I can rock 'em!
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    34 inch waist pants instead of 48 inch waist , large or extra large shirts not 4x and maybe in the summer... no shirt at all
  • torrini
    torrini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have so many things I want to wear when I'm skinny but the most important one is DRESSES! I'm so sick of wearing jeans, ugh!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I still have this size 4 black skirt in my closet that I only wore out a couple of times and haven't even thought about trying on in years.

On New Year's Eve I want to be able to wear it.

So I'll put it on, grin in the mirror, and then I'm going to take it back off and put on a pair of cute skinny jeans and a fitted top. Because I plan to go out alone on New Year's, and I don't want to be walking from my car and have somebody yell out, "Hey! It's my friend's birthday! How much?"

It's just that kind of skirt. Suitable when out with a (preferably somewhat burly) man, not suitable when out alone! I don't care though, I want the thing to fit.

The scary thing is, it's a hand-me-down from my 65 year old mom. I don't know if she ever wore it, and if so, when and where and why, and I don't think I want to know! She's a tiny little thing, though, it probably fit longer and looser on her.
  • KMLD1975
    KMLD1975 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to wear Red Tab Levi's and look good in them! I used to wear them in high school and Uni and I am telling you, nothing wears like a pair of Levi's...
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just a 2 piece by next summer and my old levis within the next couple of months. Blue 2 pieces used to be so hot with my tatoo when I was younger. I want that back! Plus my husband has been bugging me to get a 2 piece. I want to look good in it and I won't wear one until I feel comfortable. No more tankinis!
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    I'm going to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader for Halloween. I was shooting for this year, but I don't feel quite there yet. Next year, for sure!!!
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to fit into cowboy boots or any other knee high boots. A lot of women take that for granted.

Other than that, I'll probably wear boy shorts and a sports bra as many places as I am allowed!
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Everything in my pinterest board under My Style that we all know only looks good on skinny people! LOL
  • VinoFonseca
    VinoFonseca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    a belly button ring!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    NOTHING!!:blushing:
    :blushing:
    You took the words right outta my mouth!
    Same here!
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans, fitted tops & colour! colour, colour & more colour.

right now i dont have the confidence for any of these. especially colour cos i feel everyone's staring at me :tongue:
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I slipped into a high-waisted pencil skirt recently. Halle-friggin-lujah.
  • katejain
    Options
    Well my mum always said red was my color as it went well with my pail skin, however it's a blod flashy color I avoid for now!! Once I'm skinny I'm going to buy a sexy red dress :-)