Need a haircut - suggestions?

Options
2»

Replies

• aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just got my hair cut like Pink's haircut and I love it! That cut would cute on you too I think. :smile:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    wow - cute!
    I'd love to be able to pull off a haircut like the 1 you have already :smile:
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I think you could pull off a pixie cut! Also, the great thing about short (like super short) hair is it appears to grow faster so if you don't like it within a few haircuts you can find the perfect length for you. I've actually done this, I went from fairly long to pretty dang short which was a breeze to style but I decided I didn't like it and I've slowly grown out to my current length (about as long as the front of your bob) which I love!
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    Hi,

I apologise for the severely off topic (with this website) question.
    I have extremely straight hair and they are rather thin. They are so straight, the one and only time I did a perm, it lasted 5 days and my hair dresser said "If you ever ask me for curly hair, I'll quit my job".

I have short hair and I right now I have a bob, with longer hair on the front and shorter hair at the back. But I am tired of "ye olde bob", as I call it.
    Kind of like this:
    Bob-jpg_163511.jpg

Do you have any suggestion at all? I have no problem going really short, I don't care, just keep on mind that any kind of curl won't hold at all. And I have a very high forehead (like Italian renaissance painting high), so I need bangs to balance it out.

Thank you.

this is hot
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Do it!! Pixie!! You have the cutest face for one too ^_^ If you turn out not to like it, it will grow back out relatively fast and there are many fun ways to style growing out pixies. I am shooting for one once I reach a goal weight.
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Pixie cut? :)

I am not sure... I am 33 years old, I am afraid I am too old to pull it off.

ETA: I am 33 years old, not 3. XD

I'm 32 and have a pixie! I keep my bangs a bit longer in the front to cover my forehead. Go for it!!
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the suggestions! Pixie cut - it is! Unless my hair stylist says it won't work with my kind of hair (because they are so straight they tend to look flat). But even in that case, I'll ask for something similar to a pixie that would work for me.