iPhone 5

Options
kenjancef
kenjancef Posts: 63 Member
Anyone besides me get up in the wee hours last Friday to pre-order? Or should I say, anyone CRAZY enough??

Wondering what the MFP app will look like on the new iPhone... ;)

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am in the West Coast, so I just ordered before my usual bedtime.
  • spersephone
    spersephone Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    The wait is insane here in Australia too, but although I'd certainly like the latest greatest one, I'm not going to bother. I have the 4S, it's a year old and I have the extra year warranty from AppleCare. I also have a number of products which work with the existing dock connector, so at this point, I can't see the reason to upgrade for myself.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    No reason to upgrade from a 4S IMO.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i'm planning...
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I still have the 3GS, I just upgraded to the 5
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    Iphones have started to stagnate and become too comfortable in its place in the market, they were cutting edge 5 years ago but now other phones have caught up and supassed it, they need some major new innovation to start standing out again
  • Druidor
    Druidor Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The improvements to the i5 over the 4S IMO do not warrant the expenditure in upgrading, Apple seem to have stagnated and are not innovating any more same design just a bit bigger. On spec the i5 is still lagging behind the Samsung Galaxy III.
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I want it so much. Which is insane because I have the iPhone 4 and the 5 doesn't offer anything more that I personally would need. But when I was watching the official video for it, I still got grabby hands.

It's not gonna happen, though. I'm not due for an upgrade for another year and I'm so not getting another plan.
  • kenjancef
    kenjancef Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    All valid opinions. If having a 4S, the upgrade isn't really much, and all of the features of iOS 6 will be there. For me, I have a 4, and been having issues with it, but of course the issues never pop up in an Apple Store. And I'm not a super fanboy or anything, but it's cool to see the progression in technology, and the competition between companies.