Really happy with weight loss - not happy no boobs!

Options
hi
i have been using my fitness pal for 3 months now, and have shifted 1 and a half stone! its been great and now Im halfway to my target i feel healthy and happy.

I was just wondering is any of the ladies had experienced a "boob loss"? I have gone down from a 36D to a 34A, and feeling a bit down in the dumps about it. I know that being healthy and happy is most important - just wondered if there was nayone else experienced this??

Replies

• orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've gone from DD to C. Really unhappy with that to be honest, but hoping when i lose the other 90+lb that my boobs will look in proportion.
  • altacosturabeth
    altacosturabeth Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Are small boobs really that awful?

All I ever see on here are people complaining about them, I didn't know they were so horrible!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Yes , I went from DD to D... but as I got closer to goal it all balances out. And it is easier to exercise.
  • shiftysheep
    shiftysheep Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I lost a bit weight & my boobs disappeared all together, I happy about that tho :laugh:
  • laurrens
    laurrens Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    no - i dont think they are horrible at all! but cant help but feel deflated (literally!! haha ) still, its allin proportion i suppose!
  • laurrens
    laurrens Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :L
  • LadyConundra
    LadyConundra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yep, same here. Sorry but the ta-ta's are the first to go. I always say to my trainer 'This weight loss has got to stop, I want something left for my future husband to play with'. HA HA. He just laughs at me.

If being health and in shape means no Ta-ta's than bring on the implants.
  • hellmama5
    hellmama5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My boons are always first to go! I have had 3 children and nursed them all so weight gain and loss have really changed the shape and perk of my "girls." This time I have gone from a DD to a C and since I still have 20lbs to go, I know they are going to shrink some more. A great bra and a smile make up for most of the loss. ;) And just remember, they are only a cookie too many away if you want them back! Of course you will undo all your progress that way. Be proud a say, "bye-bye girls!!"
  • altacosturabeth
    altacosturabeth Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    no - i dont think they are horrible at all! but cant help but feel deflated (literally!! haha ) still, its allin proportion i suppose!

Perhaps cause they're 'new' they're just gonna take some time to get used to anyway? Ahh well, at least you're not....dying or anything!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm about the same as you in terms of what we wanted to lose and what we have lost......but my boys don't seem to have got any smaller!

However, I have always been like this......size 6-8 in my younger years and yet my boobs were still 32E!!

Well done on the weight loss so far, love!
  • Veronika82
    Veronika82 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I only had A even when I weighed over 180lbs. ;)

But I have to admit I always liked having small boobs - it's so much more practical. I don't even need to wear a bra if I don't feel like it.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Personally I prefer a woman with a nice booty!!! It's a black thing!! LOL!!!
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Some men prefer smaller ones :) ....

.... and if they come with a nice toned body...hell!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a D to an A, but now there are actual pectoral muscles on my chest, so I guess it's a small price to pay in exchange for tone and definition. It's easier to fit into a size small with smaller boobs I guess....so at least that's a plus.
  • Hitem20
    Hitem20 Posts: 121
    Options
    Funny, you miss yours and I cant lose mine fast enough.
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    now I'm really scared! I love my DD/E's! I knew that I would go down to at least my pre-baby/nursing D's, but the horror of losing more is unspeakable!!
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel ya. Never ever thought about or entertained the idea of getting a boob implant, but it's starting to sound quite enticing.
  • Aplmark
    Aplmark Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine are getting smaller LOL...:laugh:
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yep, same here. Sorry but the ta-ta's are the first to go. I always say to my trainer 'This weight loss has got to stop, I want something left for my future husband to play with'. HA HA. He just laughs at me.

If being health and in shape means no Ta-ta's than bring on the implants.

^^^I totally agree. I love the size of my tata's but i can tell they are starting to shrink a lil. I am hoping when I get to my goal they are not completely gone. Cause if they are then I feel the same way about a boob job! Bring it!!! lol. Just hope I don't start to lose my booty too. O.e
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I lost a bit weight & my boobs disappeared all together, I happy about that tho :laugh:
    Way to go, dude :laugh: