Looking for some friends!

Hi all! I'm Kellie, I'm 23 and I've been on MFP for a month or so. I've always been really secretive about wanting to lose weight (as though letting people see and know that I'm trying would make them think less of me? I don't know why I do this!) and having friends on MFP has opened up a whole word of support that I've never been able to access IRL. I'm looking for some new friends to support and be supported by!

Replies

• tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Hey Kellie, I'm Tina, 24, and been on MFP actively for a couple of months. I love the support system I have built on here, and it's been a godsend through tough times. Feel free to add me :)
  • Add me if you'd like. I am always looking to support others, and get feedback at the same time. Best of luck!
  • Friend Request sent! :)
  • carrie28hope
    carrie28hope Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! I've been with Mfp off and on for awhile, but more off than on recently. Looking to get serious tho, and an online friend would be great!
  • It's awesome that you're here! I'm 29yo and have been on MFP since July 2011. I've lost 29.2kgs / 64lbs and still going!

I'm always open to new MFP buddies!
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Feel free to add me to i log everyday ...Good luck im Natalie by the way
  • Hello Kellie, congrats on your weigh loss so far. I recently joined up so just trying to stick with it so that I can get good results as well. I need all the support I can get:smile:
  • I launched a blog on Facebook tonight too... I'm just an everyday Aussie girl, but MFP helped me to lose lots of weight, so I thought I'd blog about my experiences. If you're want to check it out it's at https://www.facebook.com/Beingthisgirl

I cannot rave enough about how much My Fitness Pal has taught me!!!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    hi...im Stacey...

i know what you mean about being secretive about losing weight...i was always scared that i wouldnt lose any and then i would feel like an ever bigger failure than i already did...
  • Hi Kellie.. Feel free to add me. I am a very supportive person and I can always use the extra support. :)
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Feel free to add me as well!! :) I'm 24 and I've been on MFP for about a month as well, and it's really great! :) Anyone can feel free to add me, I try to support people and a little motivation for myself isn't too bad either ;)
  • slimmerandshine
    slimmerandshine Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you all so much!! Looking forward to getting to know you guys!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    you all are more than welcome to add me as well..
  • Hey :)I am Louise,17 and i have also been on MFP for a month or so,and i am happy to support others as well as get feedback and share my progress! feel free to add me if you like!
  • Hey honey! I've got a TON of weight to lose and know exactly what you mean about being secretive about it. I've been that way for most of my life since it has been a lifelong struggle for me! Once I "came out" of my weightloss secrecy, I've found that there are SO MANY people looking for support and have the same struggles that I do. Please feel free to add me as well! I love the support and am on here everyday. :-)

Meka
  • Hi there! I'd be happy to be a part of your support group! I've been on here for nearly two weeks, and I love it!
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I think the support in this community is a key aspect of being successful
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends. :smile:
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Feel free to send an add this way. More support never hurts.
  • feel free to add me