236lb 5ft 7in looking for friends

Options
Hi guys,

I have just started back on MFP & I'm looking for friends who are about the same weight as me (236lb) & height (5ft 7) and are aiming to be about 150lb or less?

If you fit the bill add me as a friend and we can work together getting fitter & healthier sharing exercide & food ideas

xx

Replies

• queenofgracey
    Options
    I would love to become friends with you!!! I am a 44yr old Mother & Grandmother. I live in Gracey, Kentucky and LOVE it!!! I am 5'7" and my starting weight WAS (so glad to say was and not IS) 220lbs. I have gotton down to 178lbs now and my goal weight is 150lbs. The best thing that has work for me is "Mini" goals. My next mini goal is to get to 175lbs. Then the next mini goal will be 170lbs. It makes me feel it is a goal I can reach. I do my exercises and my walking everyday. I try to eat @ 1200 calories. I have to say I feel pretty good and can now see the change in my body. There are days that I just don't want to do anything but sit in front of the tv or computer and eat homemade cookies!! I have to make myself get up and moving. I do not work, but I do keep my 4yr old grandson and he is always on the go. He helps me more than he or myself really knows. Keep going with My Fitness Pal and log everything, and I mean everything that you put into your mouth. This is for you and no one else but you, so track everything and you will see what changes you need to make in your eating habits. Hope to hear from ya soon and hope you have a Blessed day!!!:flowerforyou:
  • hb817
    hb817 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :smile:
  • Wyutzy
    Wyutzy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 5 7 and starting at 190. I want to get down to around 150 as well and find it very challenging! But I am making baby steps!
  • MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 196 lbs (down from 217 - not recorded here).... looking to get down to 150ish, but right now would like to see 170!
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    Sending a request now. anyone else feel free to add me. the only request i have is that if you add me...keep in touch and motivate as i will motivate you as well. =)
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi -- I'm 5' 7" too , also looking to ready 150 lbs. Please add me as I have no friends. Would love to share the journey with you -- and need support also! Jen
  • ThaliaiiszLovely
    Options
    my name is thalia i am currently weighing 225 i want to lose 80-85 lbs.
    feel free to add me too :smile:
  • stephienmatt
    stephienmatt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im new to this website, started logging in yesterday!

I am trying to lose about 60lbs as im currently 200lbs and am 5"5, wouls love to be your weight loss buddy!

Good luck

steph

P.s am trying ot work out how to add my pic on here :)
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am 5'7" I started MFP at 222 and I am down to 207 currently.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me -- feel free. I am 5'8" and started at 242 lbs. My current goal is 155 lbs. I'm slowly closing in on it :)
  • SexyCreole
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'8" and when I started MFP a few weeks ago I was 183 lbs. I am now 175. My goal weight is of 145-150 lbs. You can add me as a friend if you like and good luck with your weight loss goals.

~Nickki~
  • Noahsmommy1
    Options
    Hi...I'm also 5'7. I started here at 247 and currently down 12 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like....

i started two years ago at 315lbs...my goal is 165lbs....im 5ft8.5in...
  • helena1210
    Options
    Started @ 217, working towards 150 - 155. I think you'll really like this program! Good luck!
  • VinoFonseca
    VinoFonseca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm 5'7" and I started at 249.7. Not sure about my ultimate target. My doc says 130 and I just sorta cringe. But who knows? I'm doing well with my weight training and cardio so I just might make it and then maintain it!

Always happy to have more friends. Add me if you want to share.
  • ClaireSD35
    Options
    I am 5'6" and WAS 242lbs. I have lost 61lbs so far but feel free to add me.
  • TinaK_64
    Options
    Would love to add you as a friend. I am 48 and a mother and grandmother looking to get back into shape to be able to enjoy my life! My ultimate goal would be to reach 150 pounds but I would be happy even at 160. So I have about 130 pounds total to reach my goal. So far I'm loving all the support I've found on MFP!!
  • ShanaeGraf
    ShanaeGraf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also in the same boat. Started at 222 and working my way towards 150-160. I'm currently training for a 5K and would love more friends on here!
  • desirae1983
    desirae1983 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sending request now! I have been a MFP member for awhile but have only recently started to be a bit more consistent in adding my food and participating in the community. I am 5'9 started at 262. My first goal is to do a real push up by my bday in Feb and I would like to get around 180-185...and to be and feel stronger!!
  • LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My starting and ending points are a little different but then, I'm a lot shorter than you ;) My name is Erika, I'm 25 years old, in Maryland. I'm 5'1". My starting weight was 182, current weight is 171 and goal weight is around 135...for now at least. Anyone can feel free to add me. The more the merrier! Lifestyle changes are all about surrounding yourself with people who support you and can help each other push through the harder days :) Good luck everyone!