236lb 5ft 7in looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• gripsgirl101210
    Options
    I am 5 7 and am 223lbs close enough??? I really need someone to add some motivation - My weigh in day is Friday AM before I go to work, always seemed to wlrk best for me
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    you can add me!
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would love to become friends with you!!! I am a 44yr old Mother & Grandmother. I live in Gracey, Kentucky and LOVE it!!! I am 5'7" and my starting weight WAS (so glad to say was and not IS) 220lbs. I have gotton down to 178lbs now and my goal weight is 150lbs. The best thing that has work for me is "Mini" goals. My next mini goal is to get to 175lbs. Then the next mini goal will be 170lbs. It makes me feel it is a goal I can reach. I do my exercises and my walking everyday. I try to eat @ 1200 calories. I have to say I feel pretty good and can now see the change in my body. There are days that I just don't want to do anything but sit in front of the tv or computer and eat homemade cookies!! I have to make myself get up and moving. I do not work, but I do keep my 4yr old grandson and he is always on the go. He helps me more than he or myself really knows. Keep going with My Fitness Pal and log everything, and I mean everything that you put into your mouth. This is for you and no one else but you, so track everything and you will see what changes you need to make in your eating habits. Hope to hear from ya soon and hope you have a Blessed day!!!:flowerforyou:

THIS! (Except for being a grandmother. LOL!)
    Feel free to add me too. I am just under 5'8" and 40 years old. I started at 240 (before discovering MFP). I am currently at 207 and my goal weight is 160. I just want to cross in to the "Healthy BMI" and see how it goes from there.
    I am on here dailly and i think that is soooo important for anyone who is serious.
    :drinker:
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    I am 5 7 and am 223lbs close enough??? I really need someone to add some motivation - My weigh in day is Friday AM before I go to work, always seemed to wlrk best for me

I'm 5'7 and 222lbs.... ive lost 78 already... =))

so anyone feel free to add me! =]
  • battynat12
    Options
    SW 240lbs, CW 234lbs, GW 160. F/30/5'6, feel free to add me :)
  • yecatsmn
    yecatsmn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well i'm not the exact, but pretty similar. 232 lbs and 5'9". Looking to get to about 180 for now. Ideally 160-170, but i'm going to take 1 step at a time. I'll add you just incase, but i'm definitely looking for people to help motivate as well.
  • fattarzan
    Options
    you can add me too, I was 200 lbs and down to 185 by Intermitten Fasting and cardio in the afternoon for 1 hour and no more... if you have any better idea tell me....plz