Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finally the person that I want to be... 60 lbs later (PICS)

Replies

• briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    You look fantastic! Congrats.
  • Awesome Job!:smile:
  • sabjoy
    sabjoy Posts: 9 Member
    Very inspiring!! You were pretty to start, you are even more fabulous! Go Girl!!!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Wow, amazing!! You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Great job!!!!
  • jenlisaj
    jenlisaj Posts: 3 Member
    Brought tears to my eyes! What a great feeling that must be! Congratulations, you look great!:happy:
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 183 Member
    You look great....Hard work pays off!
  • Wow!!! you look GOOD! #Congrats:smile:
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Wow you look great!
    well done!

Whats your height btw?

Also I thought your little girls were twins!!!!! so so cute! which one is older?

Thanks! I am 5'2"... and, everyone asks if my girls are twins! They are 12 mos, ans 2 weeks apart! The older one is in the pink dress!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    AWESOME!!!
  • MooshmanX
    MooshmanX Posts: 18 Member
    Nice knockers.
  • ceecee7636
    ceecee7636 Posts: 37 Member
    Wow! You look amazing
  • SassyAshleigh
    SassyAshleigh Posts: 78 Member
    Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Way to go!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    You look amazing!! Congrats on your success!! :D
  • Absolutely Incredible!! Go you!!!!
    120111 Posts: 22 Member
    Great job! Way to go...look great,
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    I have been overweight for most of my life with a few skinny years sprinkled in during high school and college. I gained a lot of weight during my first pregnancy and struggled to lose over the next 4 years and through two more pregnancies. I was at my heaviest weight of 205 lbs after my oldest daughter was born in 2007 . After my second was born in 2008, I was at a "trim" 190. I lost a little before having my son in 2011, but still weighed in the 180s. When I joined MFP last December, I had already lost a few lbs by eating healthier, but in December, I it really hit me. I wanted to be healthy and happy for me, my children and my husband. I was tired of being afraid to go out in public without spanx and wanted to change myself. Since starting my weight loss journey, I have lost 60 lbs (including pre- MFP), and I am actually below my goal weight and I feel like a million bucks. I never imagined that I could weigh 134 lbs, let alone have jeans that I wore in high school falling down! I have never felt better. I lost by eating healthy foods, dabbling in organic and whole foods with lots of fruit and veggies. I work out 3-5 days per week doing running, yoga, zumba, strength training and a round of insanity. I eat 50- 75% of my exercise calories with healthy calories. I don't just focus on quantity, I focus on quality. I still splurge sometimes, but I don't go crazy. My biggest accomplishment has been running. I started with the couch to 5K, and now, I run a few miles a few times a week. If I can do this, anyone can!:smile:

BEFORE........

boooooo.jpg

Summer 2010
    boo.jpg

Fall 2011
    IMG_3683.jpg

NOW....

My daughters' first day of school two weeks ago
    IMG_5469.jpg

My birthday trip to Jamaica the last week of August
    IMG_5343.jpg

Also in Jamaica (My first time in a bikini in over 6 years)
    IMG_5261.jpg

OMG! You went to Secrets!! We were at Secrets St James (Preferred club as well) from Sept 3-10th for our honeymoon! Wasn't it amazing?

By the way - you look fabulous! Congrats on all of your hard work and dedication!
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Waow!!!! Excelent, you look very nice and fit. keep going and thanks for the inspiration. :smile:
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    incredible transformation- you look beautiful.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Freaking amazing. I'm smiling as big as you are in your pics as you sound like you are telling my story - from the 1st pregnancy weight gain right down to the C25K. You're giving me SO much motivation with this. I just hope to be able to salvage as much of my boobs as you did! Rock ON with yer bad self!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!