Whatcha gonna wear when your skinny?

Options

Replies

• sarah1334
    sarah1334 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    When I'm skinny, I am going to buy so many pairs of cute shorts that I will need a new closet to put them all in. And I will wear them with heels to show off my awesome legs. The end.
  • katejain
    Options
    I'm gonna wear a belly button ring, lol
    I've had one since I was 14 years old. Kept it all the years even when I gained weight through 3 pregnancies!! I say go for it now!! As long as you like it who cares what others think!! :-)
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    NOTHING!!:blushing:

YES!!!!! Love this answer
  • Berlygirl10
    Options
    Shorts not made out of sweatshirt material .. and lowrise jeans that dont show a big belly flopping over the front :)
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Knee high boots and skinny jeans. Love the rock chick look.
  • Amanda2br
    Options
    Shorts... and maybe a bathing suit..
    Haven't worn either since I was about 6
  • nineteen70nine
    Options
    i want to wear anything from this website : http://www.modcloth.com/ sooooooooooooooo bad. i get so sad over the fact that i cant wear this stuff!!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to fit into cowboy boots or any other knee high boots. A lot of women take that for granted.

Other than that, I'll probably wear boy shorts and a sports bra as many places as I am allowed!

OMG so true - I have to try on like every pair of boots in the shop to find 1 pair that fits round my calves

I want to wear skinny jeans tucked into boots with a short leather jacket (that will do up)
  • aquamarine78
    Options
    Mostly I just want to be able to shop in regular stores (not the plus size section) and I would like to try tights and high boots and a cute long t-shirt. Also a bikini. And I want to be able to buy cute lingerie, and a sexy halloween costume. Hahaha, I gues there are a lot of things I want. :)
  • bermese2002
    Options
    Dresses and skirts without tights because my thighs won't rub :) Can't wait for the day!!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I am literally going to wear as little clothing as I can get away with in whatever situation I'm in.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    THIS!

three-wolf-moon-1258076189.jpg
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    NOTHING!!:blushing:
    :blushing:
    You took the words right outta my mouth!

mine to hehehehehahahahah
  • nana_pancakes
    nana_pancakes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    LACE SHORTS, ASYMMETRICAL SKIRTS, MINT COLORED SKINNY JEANS, BATHING SUITS :') just generally really classy beautiful things :heart:
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    First thing I went and bought when I got down to 36" waist from a 54" waist: three piece suit. I'll post a pic sometime c:
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all :laugh:
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I am literally going to wear as little clothing as I can get away with in whatever situation I'm in.

Pretty much what I do these days, hence my recent obsession with see-through blouses / shirts :drinker:
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I'm going to be naked all the time, in every location.
  • LetzgoOU
    LetzgoOU Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will just be excited to wear clothes that look my age....I'm 32 but I have to dress like Im 84. :tongue:
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    This is certain to get a few chuckles, but the big girls out there will totally get where I'm coming from.

What I want to "wear" is a bath towel.
    I just want to be able to take the towel off the rack, dry, then wrap/tuck it around me. I could do that once upon a time and to me that would mean I am "regular sized" again.