Whatcha gonna wear when your skinny?

Options

Replies

• hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal of wearing skinny jeans and looking good this weekend,
    next goal is to be able to wear a bikini in public. I have literally never (comfortably) done it before!

And totally slutty halloween costumes, hopefully :)

OMG I Love the slutty halloween costumes idea... I'm totes with ya on that one. Sexy lingerie for hubby... and maybe just to look hot wearing nothing but an apron while makin pancakes on a Saturday mornin? Just sayin
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    I'm in love with the pinup style so definitely that and also shorter skirts with heels!! And of course a bikini!! =]]

Since Halloween is coming up I cant wait til I can wear more sluttier costumes and more sexier lingerie..hehe!
  • joy4life48
    Options
    I have a couple things that I bought when I was last a size 12 that I never got to wear which I would love to wear. The first is a pair of jeans that have designs all down the sides and a tinkerbell design on the back pocket. The other is a little black dress that I would love to be able to wear to my office Christmas party if I get there in time.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Mostly the same stuff I wear now, but it will look much hotter. I will be a rockin-*kitten* punk bee-otch! Although one thing I can't wait to wear that I absolutely can't now is really short cutoff denim shorts (ripped & with holes) with combat boots. I can't wait until I can pull that off. And I'll probably cut up a lot of my t-shirts for summer...crop them, rip up the back, whatever. I will still dress like somewhat of a freak, but at least I'll be a hot freak :D
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    pair of jeans nice top and some cute heels. no muffin top :)
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Fitted shirts and not feel self conscious!!!
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    skinny colored jeans :) with T-shirts that hug my curves and don't have to cover my bum. also the pallazo pants which for now look really hideous on my wide bum. :(
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I am going shopping for a whole new wardrobe. I don't think I will ever be able to wear skinny jeans and look good in them (my calves are never going to shrink THAT much - I got my dad's mutant leg gene). But I would like to look good in dresses and tight jeans without a muffin top and lingere... Not that I need that now, but it would be nice to be able to wear it at some point and feel good in it.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Skinny Jeans!!
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING I WANT!!! Because I won't have to worry about if I look fat in it!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    a naughty school girls' outfit for the hub. :devil:
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Ever. I will find a place to go nude and show off all the time ;D
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Fitted dresses & full piece bathers :o)
  • bhawk82
    bhawk82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bikinis during my Hawaiian vacation, low rise jeans, and anything smaller than my plus size clothes!!
  • jen14128
    jen14128 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    fitted dresses. every day.
  • keithmack88
    Options
    I'M GONNA WEAR A THONG.....THEN I'M GOING OUTSIDE TO MOW THE LAWN IN MY THONG
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    This is certain to get a few chuckles, but the big girls out there will totally get where I'm coming from.

What I want to "wear" is a bath towel.
    I just want to be able to take the towel off the rack, dry, then wrap/tuck it around me. I could do that once upon a time and to me that would mean I am "regular sized" again.

The towel thing still amazes me. I can wrap mine now. :blushing:
  • Kjngrrl
    Kjngrrl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Anything I want. :bigsmile:
  • jen14128
    jen14128 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Skinny Jeans!!

^^^ yeah... those too.
  • It_never_ends
    It_never_ends Posts: 105 Member