It's day one!

Options
2»

Replies

• nakhizi
    Options
    Hello, Welcome Feel free to add me to.. I definitely need a support group. FYI..You are already wonderful, and congrats on your new journey.
  • DangerousDoug42
    DangerousDoug42 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Go get 'em Sam, you can do this!
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    Welcome... :) feel free to add me... and the one thing I have to remind myself...and I say to others is... it's gonna take time... don't get mad and put yourself down if the weight isn't "falling off" ........ it will.. but with time :) good luck
  • Drangel88
    Options
    Keep it up!!!! :) wish you the best in your new begining!!!! you can do it!!! :)
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I started at 371 in March this year, so have a similar journey to you. Add me if you'd like to, and don't give up this time!!
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been here a few weeks and have made some progress. I still have a long way to go, but I am hoping to learn a lot of new habits along the way.
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You CAN do this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Make sure you take your measurements as sometimes it can be upsetting when you get on the scale and it doesn't go down as much as you thought it would. I know that when I see inches lost, I get even more excited than looking at the scale! Good luck and feel free to add me!