Someone tell me to go to the gym tonight...

Options
My boyfriend is "working late" (Yeah, i'm sure) and I'm so beyond temped to skip the gym just cuz there's no one there to hold me accountable...

And my excuse is that I'll have to take my son and he always gets sick when I bring him to the daycare there and now we found out he has asthma so when he gets sick he gets SICK.

Make me go.

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    My boyfriend is "working late" (Yeah, i'm sure) and I'm so beyond temped to skip the gym just cuz there's no one there to hold me accountable...

And my excuse is that I'll have to take my son and he always gets sick when I bring him to the daycare there and now we found out he has asthma so when he gets sick he gets SICK.

Make me go.
  • rainysoul
    rainysoul Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi!
    Umm... GO TO THE GYM!
    Find a different babysitter! Or.. leave him at this daycare.. but wash his hands going in.. and right after!
    Go to the gym and take that "working late" frustration out on the extra pounds!
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    umm...just go and stop making excuses for yourself?

Sorry, don't know what to tell you.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Go! HE will build up immunity there!!HAHAHAHA!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Do like my parents and coachs made me do, work through it. Asthema, what the hell, go run another 5 miles, suck it up! LOL j/k. Go then worry about all that stuff while your running, its like multi tasking for the mind and body! I gt bored alot of times running. Before I managed to get a IPOD shuffle my workouts were incredible boring dragging on for what seemed like hours. So

GET YOUR BUTT TO THE GYM, GO GO GO!!!!

Ok thats my best mean guy, since everyone else was nice, why are you still here? I told you to GO!!!!!

:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    GO TO THE GYM!!!! lol :bigsmile:
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    go go go go go go go go go go go go go

You will feel so much better if you go.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    If you really can't make yourself go to the gym, how bout a walk outside? No daycare needed - and he'll probably have a blast going with you!
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Not only am I telling you to go..I expect to here how your work out went when you get home...hurry...hurry!
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Did you go?
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    All the cool kids are doing it. You wanna be one of the cool kids, right?
    *poke* *poke*
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Lol, I did go actually! Had a great workout too! I was very proud of myself. Thanks guys!! :smile: :smile: :smile: