Replies

• PuggleMama33
    PuggleMama33 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Homemade Pizza on pita bread.
  • mandiam
    mandiam Posts: 109
    Options
    I am making grilled buffalo ranch chicken wraps for the hubster and I. Serving it with steamed veggies.
  • msleesha
    Options
    blackened catfish fillet w/ mixed vegetables and a big salad w/ lots of tomatoes & cucumbers -lite balsamic dressing
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Everything sounds delicious!

I'm having leftovers- Grilled ground sirloin burgers w/ bacon and honey goat cheese, lettuce and tomato, grilled zucchini, and homemade fro yo.

I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON SUMMER! :laugh:
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    some of these recipes sound soooooo delicious.. i was just thinking a simple pizza..
  • JeBebe
    Options
    Turkey Chili with Beans :)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Probably veggie omlets with turkey sausage and whole wheat toast. Love breakfast for dinner! :) And amazingly our kids (3 & 6) will gobble this right up!
  • Dont_Eat_Me
    Dont_Eat_Me Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Steamed broccoli and calefloure with salmon and flounder.
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    A stir fry with shirataki noodles, diced up veggie burger patty diced up, add onion, bell pepper(red),1/q cup corn,red kidney beans, rotel tomotoes, cumin, chili powder. yum
  • Cinny91
    Cinny91 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yummo, I'm getting hungry reading all these great menus! Lean beef pot roast with red potatoes, carrots and onions for me. I love the smell when it's cooking.
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Nothing to write home about baked chicken, green beans, and a baked potatoe :)
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Ground turkey burger(no bun)with yellow mustard and a cup of Lipton's soup.
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Home made chicken and turkey paella. 566 calories, but still within my calorie target
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Stir-Fry: Brown rice, broccoli, zuchini, red/orange/yellow bell peppers, califlower, onion and galic with a Black Bean Garlic & Mango Jam sauce - haven't done the cals yet but most of it will come from the rice, which is a good carb :-)
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    trout on the BBQ and a sh*tload of veggies!!
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Mince and apricot stuffed butternut squash, mine are veggie, but you can use meat mince. Followed by baked figs with honey and 0% fat Greek yoghurt.
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Pulled pork seasoned with chicken broth, minced garlic, and ground black pepper (homemade barbecue sauce and a homemade brioche bun for Husband); homemade coleslaw (using 1/2 light mayo, 1/2 Greek-style coconut milk yogurt, and Truvia), and a romaine heart salad with roma tomatoes and Italian dressing.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Oven "fried" chicken. I roll chicken tenders in panko bread crumbs and bake them. Comes out really crispy. My mate loves it.
  • rcillo219
    rcillo219 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Cheddar Bacon burgers! Being good all day so that burger won't affect me isn't easy but totally worth it!
  • bogo_baby
    bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Marinated Portabella mushroom with shredded cheddar and pepperjack cheese (non-dairy)... and an Avocado/tomatoe salad :) Maybe some other veggies in there too for more substance... but the avocado puts me at my calorie goal :)