Thunda Thighs

Options
2»

Replies

• shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yup I have the same problem, thighs like a rugby player! I have always read and heard that doing squats and muscle strength will help tone the legs and help with the fat burn.

My legs slimmed down with doing a high amount of cardio- running. I was pretty much running a minimum of 10k a day and my muscles changed shape and became more elongated.

Either may help
  • jjj1988
    jjj1988 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    1. DIET
    2. Genetics
    3. Lifting HEAVY, squats, deads, lunges, step ups, leg press

For me, doing only cardio made my legs look fatter and I had cellulite. Now my legs look killer by doing 75% weight training and 25% cardio in the form of HIIT.
  • carrow04
    carrow04 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking that this might always be an issue for me. It's just the way I'm built. Even when i was at the lower end of my healthy weight range my thighs still rubbed together. :/
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    <
    Thunder thighs are here too... My hips are 40 and waist is 28 and ...thighs are 23!!! Soooo if you have a bubble butt you will need thunger thighs to hold it. :laugh: :tongue:

I have been doing a ton of cardio and weight training (concentrating on lower body) and I see some improvement so we will see how they are doing after I lose my last 10 lbs...
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm tired of the chub rub lol, for this reason, I also avoid shorts! lol