100 lbs...G O N E!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good for you!! You must feel so great!! Congrats!!
  • Billo
    Billo Posts: 8
    Options
    Well done!... Keep it up!
    :)
  • clothestoburn
    clothestoburn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you should be proud.
  • 3littlegirls
    Options
    Awesome!! CONGRATS!!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congrats way to go!!!!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Way to go, great job!:drinker:
  • aimeemills
    Options
    Awesome and I mean that in the true definition well done. Maybe one day I can boast that too. :tongue:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Way to go Kelly!!!!!! You are so amazing!! I can't wait until I join you there!
    I know you VIcki...you'll be there in no time!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Way to go!!! Keep kicking butt & you will be at your goal weight in no time!
    Good luck to you on the rest of your journey!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fallingwave
    fallingwave Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!
  • mynulife
    mynulife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    YEAH Tuscanysun - You are my HERO!!!!!! I want to be just like you! You need to Celebrate - buy yourself some new piece of clothing or exercise equipment! Congratulations!
  • klwatson
    Options
    CONGATS!!!!!!!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You are an inspiration to those of us just getting started in our journey! :flowerforyou:
  • cocovilla
    Options
    It's so nice to hear your story! I just started this week and have a goal of 65 pounds to lose. It seems like a lot, but when I read your post it was such an encouragement to me. Congratulations to you!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooo happy for you! I told you a few months back of what a beautiful woman you are and wow it only gets better!!! Good job! I hope with all you have learned in the first 100 pound journey helps the next 100 be easier! Be proud and go reward with a massage, a manicure, a pedicure, a facial, a hair treatment or even a new fitness dvd. Clothes would be good too but you will soon be putting those away! What ever you do, feel blessed to have done this! Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Verda
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are and inspiration and should be very proud of yourself. I will one day be able to toot my own horn as well!! Have a great day!
  • Michelle923
    Michelle923 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I have just begun this journey and whenever I start to feel like I can't go on I will think of you. You are an inspiration to us all!
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    YAY! People like you are sure to inspire people like me! I love your saying Fit by 40. Mine is Down 40 by 40! And hopefully 100 by January 2011.

Way to go! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!