Been here for a few days and looking for friends now ;-)

Options
Hi Everyone,I'm a 36 year old mom of 2 from Petit-Rocher N,B Canada , son that is 10 and a 8 year old daughter. I have been here for a few days now and i would love to make new friends. I have lost a few pounds in 2011 ( started at 327 pounds) went down to 312... then kind of stopped however managed to keep it there for a while and since July this year i have been moving and watching my calorie intake and manage to get down to 272. I am quite motivated and this site is helping me a great deal by tracking the food and exercise. Now i'm ready to make some friends and motivate eachother. Let's enjoy this beautiful ride to better health together!! ;-) ;-) ;-):smile:

Replies

• valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Been on here for just over a month and loving it, down 18 so far and hope to hit 20lb tomorrow. I am from near Ottawa, Ont. Sounds like you are doing amazing so far. Friend me if you'd like!
  • Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ive been here for a wee while now and still love it :) I have a six year old girl and am from Scotland!! Feel free to friend me, I love supporting people...and congratulations on your fab weight loss so far, that is awesome :)
  • novatina9k
    novatina9k Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow great job! keep up the hard work! I was over 300 at my heaviest but not sure how much (never wanted to weigh) but i have lost some and recently started using this great tool again along with working out at the gym and hope to be a "looser" like you soon! *One of my friends recently got called a looser in her diabetes class and almost cried till she realized it was a good thing, ie she had lost weight, we use it back and forth now refering to our weight loss. So being a looser is a great thing! friend me~ :smile:
  • amandazylstra
    amandazylstra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started a week and a half ago. I love this site!!! I'm down 5 lbs with 30 to go. I'm looking forward to making friends here to help motivate me and share ideas with.I am in Ontario Canada.
  • cindyroy
    Options
    Hey thank you !! i will friend you for sure.. talk to you soon ;-)
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi! I friend requested you if you are interested.
    Well I am right now maintaining, however my highest weight was 312 and now I am 180 so you can reach your goals too!!
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    If you plan to stick with this, feel free to add me. I give positive feedback.
  • Droope2
    Options
    Howdy, I'm a 36 yr old mom of 4, started at 284 pounds am down to 202 today, I love being here and adding new friends, I'll send a request now :)
  • megtastic80
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been using this daily for about a month... and loving it!
  • cday75
    Options
    Ive been on here for about 2 weeks. I started last November in changing my eating habits and lost, then added in exercise. I lost 30lbs and have been able to maintain. I found myself slipping up a little and decided to join here which would help me see what I am doing and it seems to be working. I'd love to meet new people and be a part of the motivation so please, feel free to add me on here.

Christina
  • eecruzmd
    eecruzmd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me... I can be motivating and also need motivation as well
    I just started 3 weeks ago and this website has been very helpful.
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day. :)