Can You Buy a Fitbit in Canada?

Options
kerr2010
kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
I really want to get one of these. I enjoy calculating all of my calories on MFP and would love to be just as accurate when it comes to my daily fitness. The problem is I haven't seen anywhere online or in the store where I can buy the Fitbit in Canada. Any fellow Canadians know where I can get this? Thanks.

Replies

• Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i bought mine from fitbit.com.
  • Dave_H1
    Dave_H1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Check on eBay. That's where I bought mine. Although I am not in Canada : )
  • kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    When I go to their site there is not even an option to select Canada. I might try Ebay, but I am worried about getting stuck with a huge duty charge.
  • mainegirl114
    Options
    I bought mine through Amazon.com. They are the same price whether you buy them through Amazon or Fitbit.com. I've also heard that Best Buy sells them (not sure if you have Best Buy in Canada).

Good luck!!! I love my fitbit!!
  • MarcelHebert
    Options
    They are listed at Amazon.ca
    http://www.amazon.ca/Fitbit-FB102B-Wireless-Activity-Tracker/dp/B005PUONIK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343219796&sr=8-1
    But it's not clear if it's the original Fitbit or the Ultra.

I use the Ultra, bought 2 from Fitbit.com, paid for shipping and then paid close to $40 in duties when they knocked on my door to deliver it.
    Best Buy and Future Shop have them in the states, not sure if they sell them in their Canada stores because both of their sites are currently down for maintenance.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    do you have a best buy store in Canada? they sell them or try there online shop
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I purchased mine online from Best Buy - and picked it up in the store. I'm not in Canada - but do see where there are best buy stores up there :happy:

Otherwise - I'm sure you can shop around for one online and have it shipped.

PS - LOVE mine!
  • brutalrage
    brutalrage Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It appears they do have free shipping to Canada according to what I have searched on the web.
    is what I found on their twitter feed.
    If I still have my job after my contract renewal I plan on ordering one.
  • Faustius
    Faustius Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just bought one off the website this week. I paid for the 9.95 shipping (2-3 days), althought they did have free shipping. FedEx charged me 15.50 for customs/duties.
  • degasvegas
    Options
    Fitbit One and Zip, as well as the Nike Fuelband can be purchased at any Apple store. I bought a Fitbit for my wife at the Apple store in West Edmonton Mall. But if you have an Apple store nearby they should stock it.
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I was just having a look for these online and I see that there's a few different types of fitbits, can someone let me know which one is the best for just regular daytime activity tracking and overall accuracy? Thanks! :o)
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • HealthyBody23
    Options
    apple.ca has them!!! :)
  • cris1ina
    cris1ina Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazon.ca
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the bracelet one to come out. I am going to have it shipped, unless they have it at the Apple store. That would make my day.
  • patewing
    patewing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I order mine through fitbit canada, think it was from Apple online store. same cost , 59.99, NO duty , or exchange.. but it wasn't free shipping unless order was over $75.00 . I payed $13.00 for fast shipping.. got it in 3 days !
    I don't know if they have them in apple store?
    Sure would like to conect with people that are tracking with Fit bit!!
  • crackcaffeine
    Options
    Apple store is technically the best place to get it at the moment since Best Buy Canada, FutureShop, and Walmart don't carry it. (Not sure about Target Canada). Although FitBit.com shipping is free, FedEx will hit you with a $10.00 service fee + ~$15 in duties, bringing the price to ~$125+ :/
  • LazyBearGrrr
    LazyBearGrrr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can buy them in Canada. I got mine at the Apple store
  • tarafreeman353
    tarafreeman353 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i bought mine at amazon.com. i didn't have to pay any duty for it. but you can also buy them at bestbuy.ca. i'm not sure if they have them in store.

just realized i'm answering an old post :embarassed:
  • WillowWindow
    WillowWindow Posts: 100 Member
    Options