do you log sexual intercourse?

Options
If so, how? and yes, I am happily married!! :heart:

Replies

• shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I personally don't, but I have friends who even log masturbating and making out. I consider sex an extra bonus for a calorie burn. Do what works for you!
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    1) People in my news feed don't need to know every time I sleep with my boyfriend.

2) I count it as a bonus. I don't wear my HRM in the sack.

3) There's no way to "measure" it on MFP. Too much variance, depending on position and activity.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Agree with Saltatoria. I am all about supporting the people on here, but I don't really need to know when and how much someone is doing the deed. And just as she said - that would be really hard to calculate. If you still are wanting to log it - maybe just put it under light aerobics..lmao.
  • irishchick874
    Options
    No. After I sex the last last thing on my mind is to get on here and log it so everyone can see I just got some. I mean if you doing it right it is def a workout but come on you dont need to log it.
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Mmm No... but I have had Ex-friends who have :)!
  • Money2005
    Money2005 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much!
  • Money2005
    Options
    Thank you very much! I dont think I will be logging it...
  • Money2005
    Options
    Thanks very much!! What you say is true...:heart:
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    1) People in my news feed don't need to know every time I sleep with my boyfriend.

2) I count it as a bonus. I don't wear my HRM in the sack.

3) There's no way to "measure" it on MFP. Too much variance, depending on position and activity.

Maybe you could clip your Fitbit onto your ear. :laugh:
  • AllyKatPerth
    Options
    It's hard to log when you're not getting any :),.... but seriously,.... no one needs to know this information,.. it's private and personal,... What are we going to log next,... each time we take a dump? (That's not said to be rude to the author of this post)
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Tacky
  • It_never_ends
    It_never_ends Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I don't log little things I do daily. Then I would have to log cooking, cleaning, typing, reading.
  • EWegener
    EWegener Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can make your feed private. I personally don't need to know that people exercise at all or what they ate etc. That's your own personal business too but no one really has an issue with that.

So if you want, just make your entries private and no one can see that.
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Every time I log one of my long walks, it said I walked with my dog. I'm scared to log sex because it might say the same thing.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Nope, sex is for my benefit, not anyone elses. haha
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Yeah, when I bump I say aerobics...now it looks like I do aerobics every day...lol...
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Every time I log one of my long walks, it said I walked with my dog. I'm scared to log sex because it might say the same thing.

Thanks buddy. I needed that laugh
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious because I just had this conversation the other night! My husband seriously wanted me to wear my HRM the other night just out of curiosity. :laugh: I don't think it's "tacky" at all. It's lighthearted fun. Now, YOU go and have fun! :heart:
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options

:drinker: :laugh:
  • MainEventMike
    MainEventMike Posts: 22 Member
    Options