Lose 20 pounds by Christmas?

Options
Hey there, I'm Angel :)

I've just joined 2 new groups, 1 to lose 20lbs by Christmas and the other to go 21 days without eating junk food. I'm looking for new friends whould would be interested in doing this with me so if you're interested then send me a FR :)

Replies

• vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for losing 20lbs by Christmas, I hope to lose that before then..lol =)
  • mizz_pris
    mizz_pris Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im trying to loose 40 by the end of this year...this is my goal hopefully i can do it...I wish you good luck!! it is possible!
  • huyttran
    huyttran Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i just started my weight loss journey this month. trying to lose 100 pounds by same time next year. would be down to try to lose 20 by Christmas
  • klowrykitchen
    Options
    I just started my plan this week to lose 22 lbs, so I am in for 20 by Christmas.
  • GeliPearl401
    Options
    I wish I could do this!!! I have hunger problems. I'll do well for a few days and then I'll be hungry again as if I hadn't eaten for days. :sick:
  • malicent
    Options
    Omg the hunger games. I feel you I hate how it feels. I JOINED THE SAME GROUP TOO!!! Let's compete and see who gets there first.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I wish I could do this!!! I have hunger problems. I'll do well for a few days and then I'll be hungry again as if I hadn't eaten for days. :sick:

try drinking more water!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options

As Malicent said the hunger games... I have the exact same problem as you do, and water doesn't help. I think you can do it if you put your mind to it!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    Omg the hunger games. I feel you I hate how it feels. I JOINED THE SAME GROUP TOO!!! Let's compete and see who gets there first.

Nice! I'm glad we joined the same group! You'll probably win but I'm definatley up for a little competition ;)
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options

I've just joined 2 new groups, 1 to lose 20lbs by Christmas and the other to go 21 days without eating junk food. I'm looking for new friends whould would be interested in doing this with me so if you're interested then send me a FR :)

20#'s by christmas yes!!! 21 days no 'junk' your crazy, LOL... i dont eat junk much.. but i dont want to restrict myself on a huge level.. cuz if I do and dont have something for a looong time.. then when I can imma just have way too much of it..
    I have a goal to be a certain wt (mini yet huge first goal of mine) by nov 3rd.. 13#'s by then.. so ya i could see another 8 after that by christmas!! and that would make 38#'s total lost on mfp! (im down 18 so far in 9wks):bigsmile:
  • PatrissiaLu
    Options
    I'm down to join! :-) Definitely trying to lose 20 by Christmas.. I got on MFP after already losing 40 pounds... I've been at this since March of this year. Looking forward to shaking of these next 20!
  • caseysheatx
    Options
    I accept this challenge!!! 20 gone by christmas!!!!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options

20#'s by christmas yes!!! 21 days no 'junk' your crazy, LOL... i dont eat junk much.. but i dont want to restrict myself on a huge level.. cuz if I do and dont have something for a looong time.. then when I can imma just have way too much of it..
    I have a goal to be a certain wt (mini yet huge first goal of mine) by nov 3rd.. 13#'s by then.. so ya i could see another 8 after that by christmas!! and that would make 38#'s total lost on mfp! (im down 18 so far in 9wks):bigsmile:
    I'm glad you're having success in your weight loss, 18 pounds is amazing progress!! These are probably the first goals I have set EVER, and yes I think I'm crazy too conisdering all I eat is junk food, hopefully I don't over eat after the 21 days are up. Good luck on getting to number 38, YOU CAN DO IT !!! :)
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I'm down to join! :-) Definitely trying to lose 20 by Christmas.. I got on MFP after already losing 40 pounds... I've been at this since March of this year. Looking forward to shaking of these next 20!
    You've come such a long way, congrats!! I have faith in you, you WILL lose the last 20 :)
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    Im trying to loose 40 by the end of this year...this is my goal hopefully i can do it...I wish you good luck!! it is possible!
    You can do it, like you said it is possible :D Good Luck.
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I just started my plan this week to lose 22 lbs, so I am in for 20 by Christmas.
    That's an awesome goal Good luck :) !!
  • zxmarekxz
    zxmarekxz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get in on this goodness
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    i just started my weight loss journey this month. trying to lose 100 pounds by same time next year. would be down to try to lose 20 by Christmas
    I've only started to take it very seriously this month so we're kind of on the same page. Hopefully I can lose 100 by this time next year but it will definatley be a challenge for us. Good luck on the challenge, you can do it :)
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I've lost 56 pounds since February. I'd like to lose 19-29 more. I would love to join. What do I do to join. I've been on MFP for a while but this is my first visit to the forum.: :smile:
  • jennystime
    jennystime Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in. 20 pounds by christmas. oh ya....So how are we going to work it. do we post our starting weight and then weekly or just post helpful idea's ???/ I really need some accountablity.